• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Random crazy voting is something that even I wouldn't do.

Mr. James

Did the customers kill one of their own on Night Zero?
...I am liking this.
[Vote] DeusPro

DeusPro

Banned
Years
This seems to have been an absolute hell of a night. Now, about random votes. EC, the concept of random votes is that you get a reaction out of somebody. Let's see how that works on you...
[VOTE] EvilChameleon

Sparkin

And I died N0 for the third time... Good luck town

Thanks, and also, Isn't that great? You'll get those 100 points on the leaderboard...

DeusPro

Banned
Years
I wouldn't do that if I were you
Honestly, if it's a random vote it's a random vote. I won't give a flying fuck whoever I random vote for, as long as there are results. Honestly it could matter less if he had a gun or not, tbh. If the mafia target me N1 I won't be surprised if EC is town. Either way, if he was using it for malevolent forced or not, I have a chance of dying, but whatever.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Doesn't count if it's granny right?

Anyway random votes are null & void after anyone makes a vote with serious notions. They're to encourage interactions, not to create a d1 lynch.

Anyway Slight, SLIGHT scumread on gp, if only for his comment on the hooker, though it could go either way

Edit: Anyway, I say Anyway too much

Back