• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meluvia's Shinies and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, as for nicknames I'll list it as a nickname even if it's just in another language..but yes, it's just the Japanese name.

How about your KOR Eevee House Sylveon ♀/님피아, LV. 10, UT in return?

Sounds like a fair deal to me! ^^ I'll get Sylveon ready for you. I'll be available to trade after 9pm GMT-3 today, as I'm a bit busy with finals.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sounds like a fair deal to me! ^^ I'll get Sylveon ready for you. I'll be available to trade after 9pm GMT-3 today, as I'm a bit busy with finals.

I should hopefully be available then.
Have fun with that. So glad I already finished my final paper.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I should hopefully be available then.
Have fun with that. So glad I already finished my final paper.

I've got 35+ pages to write in total lol. It's awful, but I'm going to make it through alive.
Anyway, hopefully, I'll trade with you tonight! (: If not, I'm much more available tomorrow.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I've got 35+ pages to write in total lol. It's awful, but I'm going to make it through alive.
Anyway, hopefully, I'll trade with you tonight! (: If not, I'm much more available tomorrow.

I bet, that's always fun. Haha
You'll get it done for sure, though. :)

Yeah no problem. I'm pretty free right now so I'm not too worried. Whenever you can.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I bet, that's always fun. Haha
You'll get it done for sure, though. :)

Yeah no problem. I'm pretty free right now so I'm not too worried. Whenever you can.

Definitely will have to do it at 9pm GMT-3 tonight as I'm currently in class and will be in class for a while! Thanks. (:

EDIT: NVM i sent you a VM

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I just wanted to make an announcement that I'm not going to be around for a while.

I'm taking a break. I'm having a really rough time right now and I need to spend some time away and take a breather so I can hopefully get through things and get myself back together.

If anyone wants to make requests ahead of time, that's fine, just know I probably won't get to them for a while.

I thank everyone for their understanding during this time.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Thread temporarily closed per Meluvia's request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back