• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do people look up current ongoing or upcoming events?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Hey everyone, I was just wondering where do people find information about events on pokemon (In-game) events. I know that they post videos on youtube to announce monthly pokemon, but what about other events?

I think there was a Celeby event, that if you purchased HG or SS you would get a code for Celebi, is this still a thing or is it over?

I just want to have a neat looking calendar or something like that for events (In Europe would be a better specification), because right now I get confused trying to look this up.

Anyway thanks for reading and any suggestions you leave!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Aye Serebii is the only site I use for news. I sometimes go to Pokejungle, but the site tends to run slower and PokeBeach is more for the TCG. Serebii is the way to go for game related stuff.

To answer your question about purchases, if you do not get them within the specific time frame, you cannot get them without trading.

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
I also forgot to ask, with the zeraora, is it only obtainable through code/password? I live in Europe and gamestops aren't that frequent here. I'd need to drive 1 hour to get to one, is it only obtainable through that or can I redeem it online or something? I really want it, but can't get the code...

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
I also forgot to ask, with the zeraora, is it only obtainable through code/password? I live in Europe and gamestops aren't that frequent here. I'd need to drive 1 hour to get to one, is it only obtainable through that or can I redeem it online or something? I really want it, but can't get the code...

Unfortunately, Zeraora is an instore distribution as opposed to a Wi-Fi one.

Back