• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
I just have one thing to say. The gameplay is great but the translation is faulty.

Not sure if the original game is like this but all the characters seem very robotic. The way the talk seems too exact to be believable and there are small flaws in their logic that make the game unplayable to me. Such as: Kairo (I think that's his name) Introducing himself and then a few scenes later our character saying "I know who both of you are! I've been watching you my whole life".

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
I love this game. I think it's really good for just going off of Ruby's engine and basically making a brand-new game. I love that Ash AND Red are in it, it makes me giggle. And the "heroes" from the other games too, like Diamond.
My question now is: is there a way to get Leafeon or Glaceon? I have the Eevee egg and I need a good grass pokemon in my team.

Years
Hey, I started a game and saved last night and made decent progress. However, today when I went to return and start it back up, when I loaded the rom, I had no option to continue even though the .sav is in the folder for the game. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Is it possible to get dusk stone? If so where :) I searched and couldnt find.. Anyways great hack I completed it and now I am just going for the pokedex :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, I started a game and saved last night and made decent progress. However, today when I went to return and start it back up, when I loaded the rom, I had no option to continue even though the .sav is in the folder for the game. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Play the game anew. It's much better and you don't have to care about what ifs... =)
By what ifs I mean that some events might not have worked due to changed flags.

Is it possible to get dusk stone? If so where :) I searched and couldnt find.. Anyways great hack I completed it and now I am just going for the pokedex :P
For the 793,051th time, this is 3RD GEN game so there are no 4th gen items =D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011

If I remember correctly then no.
Glaceon and Leafeon don't evolve from Eevee.
Hm. I know in some hacks the people made it so Eevee would evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon while holding mail or with the leaf stone. I wasn't sure if Wesley did that or not.

Did you do ctrl+s, or did you actually go to "save"? Cause if you did ctrl+s, then you load up the rom and hit ctrl+L.

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
Where i solana's house, she is blocking victory road and she keeps telling me to go to her house to battle lunick

Her house is on route 415. If you missed the first fight with her, you'll have to battle her.

any news about the DNS system wesley?

LIght Platinum had its final update, and thats not going to change. Wesley himself confirmed the fact.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
How the hell can I remove these "rotten stumps" in the route above Kosaka City?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
can someone please tell me how to get bagon on light platinum, the pokedex tells me he is next to dragonbreat city but i cant get to that certain spot.help

How the hell can I remove these "rotten stumps" in the route above Kosaka City?

you need a move called fire flow that you get when you beat one of the gym leaders

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Her house is on route 415. If you missed the first fight with her, you'll have to battle her.

LIght Platinum had its final update, and thats not going to change. Wesley himself confirmed the fact.

aw too bad, this hack have alot of potential, day and night system would be cool :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Okay, so I've beaten the second E4, but I believe my version of the game is full of bugs.. Let me list them up:

I can't fly to these cities: Noormeak City, Merydian City, Kosaka City, Ricyan City, Lauren League

After I beat the E4 (2nd) I have been told I would get a WORLD PASS from Ash in my home town (Yellow Town), and that he was near the Arceus (sp?) statue, but he isn't there, and I can't seem to get my WORLD PASS....

HELP?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
After I beat the E4 (2nd) I have been told I would get a WORLD PASS from Ash in my home town (Yellow Town), and that he was near the Arceus (sp?) statue, but he isn't there, and I can't seem to get my WORLD PASS....

HELP?
I would suggest re-doing the E4 2nd attempt.

Can somebody translate the game to spanish?​
Portuguesse is not enough? :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am playing the English version and I am having a problem. I just obtained the first badge of second league in Rocavely city. After that, I went to Mt Lauren and met a trainer who had a Bellosomm. I talked to her and was about to battle but for some reasons the game crashed and the color blur. I wonder if anyone know this error and the solution. Thank you very much. Sorry English is not my first language.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Um... Im having trouble patching the game. Which version of Ruby does it use? A brazillian one? US? I tried patching a US game and it just gives me a white screen >:

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I would suggest re-doing the E4 2nd attempt.

I did, and I finally met Ashe, but now I can't join the damn championship... Is there a timer or a script/event/quest I have to finish before I can enter?

The women at the counters keep telling me this:

Welcome to the POKéMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. It's starting soon, and many powerful trainers have already signed up. To join you must have already beaten a POKéMON league.

Please help :(

Back