• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 4, 2019
I would like to know if there are any invisible walls in this beta. I play this game on an android emulator where there ain't any walk through walls cheat.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
I know I am a little late to the party, but I just finally got around to playing/beating Pokemon Ultra Sun (Never played the Regular Sun/Moon). After having a blast doing that, finding out about this Rom Hack got me extremely interested. I'm looking forward to trying this out and providing you with some feedback! One quick question though isn't your Mother in Sun/Moon like......Brown? Don't get me wrong, Pokemon Black is one of my favorite games, but did you just want to use that Mom's Art Assets?

Going to fix that

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
I would like to know if there are any invisible walls in this beta. I play this game on an android emulator where there ain't any walk through walls cheat.

we expect that most of you guys using cheats to beat the game, and the team plans to prevent using it.. thats why, sorry

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 12, 2019
Hey, Just got in Lentimas Town after beating the 6th gym. When beta 3 gets released, How can i continue my save without starting again? Playing on Android, and good luck finishing the hack rom!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2019
hey, can u give a walkthrough or evolution changes, please. i don't know how several pokemon evolve. thx anw!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Hey jr would it he possible to get this to work on twilight menu++ or no i like playimg on.my 3ds cause my phone constantly is getting notifs from freinds

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Looking forward to the new Beta, I hope the fairy typing will also be present. Looking forward to using new Pokemon (will start from scratch - already played the last beta).

Back