• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Lmao leave it to Bard to force some hands like that

Sorry Mr. J, but we don't need your shenanigans

Final Vote TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

Years
tfw I set up Aaron to win but he was too impatient to let me enjoy the victory.

Thus Bard's law holds strong; No matter how well he plays, gimmepie shall never win a Joker Game.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Maybe it wasn't for you, Saws...

on behalf of Saws (and of course myself heh), thank you for hosting Jokers 3, Bard!

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Goddamit I knew I should've gone for doof the moment Kiyo took like 6 hours to join the chat, I was undecided on both of them and flipped a coin to determine it (kill me).

It feels worse knowing doof was unrecruited and killed n1.

Maybe next time (if there is) I'll just form the Honourable Dead People Society and go for doof.

GG.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
lmao shit went down while I was at work

neato, I was waiting for Peci to realize that I'd still totally betray him even if he perma-recruited me haha

this was enjoyable. rip @all those sudden endgame betrayals

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Sorry Desox, I had to choose between Sparks and you, so I chose him.

@Sparks I was loyal to you through and through, but I got recruited and killed at the same night :(

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
lmao **** went down while I was at work

neato, I was waiting for Peci to realize that I'd still totally betray him even if he perma-recruited me haha

this was enjoyable. rip @all those sudden endgame betrayals

Honestly, I was recruiting you so you'd also go down with the ship. :eyes:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I had fun regardless. It was nice being able to be a semi-immortal dick for once and baselessly hound recruiters to the point of annoyance. Really was surprised I was able to lead a lynch against desox and I'll admit it had me feeling a little high and mighty for a minute.

There was actually a time early on in the conversation between me and newtsie when I had a pretty good idea that he was lying to me at least partly, and knew that something was up when my recruit for that night died. I told my agents I'd be happy to recruit them back if they wanted to be but if they wanted to go elsewhere that was fine with me too, and I pretty much meant that. I'd used my kill on who I thought was the killer already as well as the night which I knew my recruit would fail and told my chat that I was going to block instead so that they might still think I had a kill.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time and not sit on my perma-recruit.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
good game guys, thanks for hosting bard!

sorry for abusing your trust alvey <3 i honestly was team alvey until sparks recruited me and I saw Newtsie was double-crossing you, and I realised telling you he was lying would result in him telling Sparkin about me and then I would just die

so I just lived by the "I'm aligned to whoever I stand the best chance of winning with" motto

Back