• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music and writing~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Does anyone listen to music while writing? If so, what usually helps motivate you for it? Do you just listen to random music, or do you come up with a story soundtrack to boost your inspiration and what not?

I usually come up with story soundtracks. It helps motivate and inspire me to stay on task with what I'm writing. I don't always do it, but it's not a bad idea imo.

Years
I do! I switch between several playlists based on what I want to write. I go with metal/rock for action scenes, indie/jazz for comedy parts and so on... I even go with random playlist on Spotify sometimes.

Bay

Years
On occasion, yes. I haven't really done playlists for specific stories/genres so I usually just pull up what's currently in my music library. I tend to put music more when I'm editing than writing though as I get bored easily when I edit and the music wakes me up.

Back