• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen What is your current team?

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
Years
How do I get the pokemon images on my post like everyone else is doing?

My Team:
Litten - Level 12 Blaze
Scratch
Ember
Leer
Lick

Rockruff - Level 10 Own Tempo
Tackle
Bite
Thunder Fang
Happy Hour

Magnemite - Level 06 Magnet Pull
Tackle
Supersonic
Thunder Shock

Mimikyu - Level 08 Disguise
Grudge
Curse
Nightmare
Destiny Bond

Noibat - Level 09 Frisk
Screetch
Supersonic
Tackle
Absorb

Mareanie - Level 07 Regenerator
Poison Sting
Peck

I was thinking my Larvetar instead of Rockruff, but I want that twilight or dusk or whatever its called form. The new one.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well... I guess things change.

While returning to take on Hala going toward the player house from Route 1, I ran into a Shiny Pikipek, my first Alola Shiny even in SM, which I never got one.

So with that fairly big change, my team is this.

Lv 18 Torracat
Lv 17 Rockruff
Lv 17 Hawlucha
Lv 2 Pikipek.

Dropping Zorua because it is a fairly weak pokemon that can hardly do anything.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
How do I get the pokemon images on my post like everyone else is doing?

Right click on one of the images (you can try it on my post) and click on open image in new tab. It links to Serebii. Then change the number in the address bar to the Pokemon you want.

Alternatively you could just go to Serebii's Sun and Moon pokedex and get the links to the images that way.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Well, I've just beaten the second trial. Had to hold off for a bit, to evolve Rockruff.

723.gif

Sherwood/ Dartix
Lvl. 24
Female
Docile
- Tackle
- Ominous Wind
- Razor Leaf
- Pluck
745-d.png

Luna/ Lycanroc
Lvl. 25
Female
Jolly
- Rock Tomb
- Thrash
- Thunder Fang
- Happy Hour
714.gif

Vortigern/ Noibat
Lvl. 22
Male
Bashful
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Absorb
- Supersonic

Actually considering dropping Noibat. I like him, but he's not learning any decent moves, and struggles to come through when I need him to most.

Last edited:

mossweaver

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Wasn't having much luck with Natures just catching Pokemon, so the second I got to Paniola Ranch I started breeding a team I actually liked. Currently grinding to catch back up to where I was. I'm still grinding so they are all un-evolved but I'm gonna list them as they will be once they are all evolved and junk. They all have Hawaiian names, by the way:

Primarina - M - "Kalani" - Modest
Furfrou - M - "Akamai" - Jolly
Kommo-o - M - "Ikaika" - Adamant
Lurantis - F - "Maile" - Adamant
Salazzle - F - "Kala" - Modest
Ampharos - F - "Lahela" - Modest

My character's name is "Ahe" by the way, I've really gotten into the Hawaiian inspired atsmosphere, haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I was hoping I could get an opinion on a potential team member.

Right now I have Brionne, Growlithe, Hawlucha and Dhelmise on my team....and I'm pretty sure I'll be adding an Elgyem to my team when I get to the third island. So that's five slots decided on.

So I'd end up with:

Primarina
Arcanine
Hawlucha
Dhelmise
Beeheeyem
???

https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/#primarina+arcanine+hawlucha+beheeyem+dhelmise

The thing is I have a Zorua as well and I'm not sure if I want to keep it on my team. (he's super super frail) So I'm wondering if I should keep him or replace him with one of the following:

Dewpider/Araquanid
Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
Amaura/Aurorus
Nosepass/Probopass
Pawniard/Bisharp
Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine
Dwebble/Crustle

(I pokebanked a Mamoswine and a Crustle, so I could breed them if I wanted to...)

I was going to go with Araquanid, but it relies so much on it's ability to boost it's water type attacks I get the impression it would be a waste to use it now when I'm already going to have a powerful water type in Primarina. (I mean it's water typing is where Araquanid really shines, not it's bug typing)

Bisharp seemed like another good pick but it appears a bit late and I don't really want to breed a second team member. (after Dhelmise)

This feels unnecessarily complicated. -_-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
At the moment I have a Popplio (holding an everstone for the time being), Lycanroc (dusk), Toucannon, Flaaffy, Magby and Fomantis.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
I thought I had a good team. I keep getting wrecked by trial Pokemon and Hala though. Made it to the second island eventually, but WOW, much more difficult than the first Sun/Moon.

Currently Using:
726.png
428.png
686.png
737.png
739.png
24.png

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Made it to Paniola today. My party so far is Brionne, Pichu (pls evolve soon), and Mudbray.

Need to get something for Grass types soon given that the Grass trial is on this island and this team is clearly ass against it lol. It'll work out somehow....probably

Years
Current team is a level 13 Litten named Miakea, and a level 12 Buneary named Huni. Just made it out of Hau'oli because free time doesn't exist for me, but I plan on using a team made entirely of Pokemon I've never trained before (unless something really cool comes along that I wasn't expecting).

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
My Mono Grass team (End of Second Island)

Stephen the Naive Dartrix (Level 32)
Evan the Adamant Leafeon (Level 27)
Jennifer the Sassy Cottonee (Level 22)
Naughty Petilil (Level 26)
Becky the Fomantis (Level 20)
Charlotte the Naughty Tsareena (Level 30)

Need to find a Sun Stone soon. Will likely use one of the Island scan starters to round out my team but not sure whether to drop Cottonee or Fomantis.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I still have the same team as I posted yesterday. Been trying to get a Alolan Vulpix early on from Wonder Trade so that I don't have to wait so long to get mine. But right now it is like the only pokemon in Wonder Trade are MeleMele Island Pokemon.

I did add an Eevee, wanted to get a Leafeon before Lana's trial, but I can't do that till Mallow's trial which sucks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Mine is Dartrix, Clefairy, and Bergmite. Did some wonder trading until I got decent enough pokemon to put up on the gts hence clefairy and bergmite. I'm going to akala island next so I'm thinking cubone

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just made it to Po Town. Trying to get a Golett to appear as an SOS backup took a lot longer than I thought it would. I offered up a Manectric on the GTS just in case I was unable to get one, and someone ended up trading me a Shiny Golett in return, lol. Too bad it has Klutz! Anyways. current team is:

730.png

Primarina (F) lv. 38
-Icy Wind
-Sparkling Aria
-Hyper Voice
-Disarming Voice

745-d.png

Dusk Lycanroc (F) lv. 39
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
-Fire Fang
-Drill Run

198.png

Murkrow (M) lv. 39
-Wing Attack
-Steel Wing
-Feint Attack
-Haze

352.png

Kecleon (M) lv. 38
-Brick Break
-Slash
-Thunder Wave
-Ice Punch

605.png

Elgyem (F) lv. 38
-Psychic
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Imprison
-Simple Beam

622.png

Golett lv. 38
-Iron Defense
-Brick Break
-Thunder Punch
-Magnitude

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
I'm currently on Akala, just finished Mallow's trial. Having a lot of fun with this team. Joe and Dream being two of my original favorites from gen 2. Never used Inkay before and didn't even plan to, but Bloop is making an excellent first impression, I love Contrary lol. Back in B/W I loved Rufflet the moment I first saw it (or when it was revealed, I can't remember) but I was bummed I couldn't get it early. Years later I finally got the chance. We had a lot of trouble with Araquanid but we made it through with Crash coming through clutch. The mad dash to evolve Crash was fun since I only had one day to do it or I wouldn't be able to for another few days. It paid off in the end with that final blow Rock Tomb. Love these guys.

torracat.gif

Lucky 16: M/Lv. 27@Amulet Coin

Double Kick
Fire Fang
Roar
Bite

inkay-2.gif

Bloop M/Lv.25@Quick Claw

Topsy-Turvy
Hypnosis
Foul Play
Reflect

745-d.png

Crash M/Lv.26@Hard Rock

Howl
Thrash
Rock Tomb
Happy Hour

rufflet.gif

Frankie M/Lv.26@Sharp Beak

Hone Claws
Leer
Fury Attack
Aerial Ace

octillery.gif

Joe Bang M/Lv.25@Scope Lens

Focus Energy
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubble Beam

teddiursa.gif

Big Dream M/Lv.26@Shell Bell

Fury Swipes
Fake Tears
Crunch
Play Rough

Last edited:

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
Starting my UltraMoon playthrough and unlike the first run, I'm starting with a complete team of Pokémon with two types (or that will have two types when they evolve) from the get-go. So I traded with some of my other games and hatched some eggs, and my team now is: Litten, Chespin, Piplup, Joltik, Ralts and Swinub.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Brionne (M)
Rockruff (M)
Grubbin (M)
Growlithe (F)
Hawlucha (F)
Ekans (F)

That's my team. <3 I'm still far behind on leveling them, but I'm hoping to get them up there really soon. >< I have a dusk form Rockruff btw.

Last edited:
Back