• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned for alerting people of the gangster Pikachu. He used to be stealthy, but thanks to your live coverage his plans have been revealed.

P.S.
Cannot think of a better reason. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned because that reason was more original than half the bannings I see in this thread.

Years
CLOCK-BLOCKED.

Banned, because putting a book in front of the clock, made someone think the cable box wasn't working, and he unplugged the TV. He yelled, thinking it was to annoy...I'm not a d-bag, the last time I checked. He wanted to annoy me, then he gets mad. He ate my cereal, the whole box, minus a bowl, the only one I had. I'm not a jerk, nor a monster. He kicked himself in the arse by reacting like that. I thought he was going to fall back to sleep, and not notice.

Last edited:
Years
Banned because well... you are just mad for Stunfisk.

deal__by_braindeadmareep-d33egoh.png

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
^ banned for liking Stunfisk when you have Charizard as an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back