• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2

Years

UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2

Studio: J.C.Staff
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen​

Summary:
Spoiler:

So, for me, as a huge fan of the Mahou Sensei Negima! manga, this is something I've been waiting to see for a while now, basically since it's promising to be an adaptation that contains a lot of the story elements that were present in the two major arcs of Negima! and were quite present for the extent of UQ Holder! that I had managed to read before falling off the wagon with keeping up. While you don't need to read (yes, read, not watch) the Negima! manga to understand what's going on, it definitely helps quite a bit because this is kind of a sequel that's set ~80 or so years after the final events of Negima!. Though if you go in blind, you'll experience it from what basically amounts to Touta's perspective and I think that's probably a worthwhile experience.

ANYWAY I'M SUPER HYPED FOR IT.

Back