• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
ok 3 question
1st where do i get soft sand and blackglasses??

2nd how do i use pal park??

3rd does anyone have a legandary location guide??

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
hi, I have another problem that when I enter dynas city, there is a man that does not let a mistake and I have the 7 medals

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
ok 3 question
1st where do i get soft sand and blackglasses??

2nd how do i use pal park??

3rd does anyone have a legandary location guide??

I don't know about the first two (wait- Pal Park? Is that even in this game?) Legendary Pokemon are part of the storyline, so we can't help you there.

How can I change my controls?

Thx in advance.

You don't.

This game keeps on crashing every time I start it up. Any help?

Try re-installing the game or installing RMXP (Trial Version) and then reinstall this game. Or use a decent computer.

Years
How can I change my controls?

Thx in advance.
You can change the controls by going on Options and Change Controls.

@Bigmack12

1.There's a man at Daystraits Port who want's Heart Scales. Show him a Pokemon and he'll give them the item for their 1st type.

2.To use the Pal-Park you have to have an old save file there.

3. There's no legendary location guide sadly. You could always say which one you're looking for.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Um..., Wichu?

I'm playing your/OG's game, Pokemon Raptor Ex
and I have 2 questions.

1. Where do I find a dawn stone
2. and did they say the gym was rock, when the leader used steel types?

Years
Um..., Wichu?

I'm playing your/OG's game, Pokemon Raptor Ex
and I have 2 questions.

1. Where do I find a dawn stone
2. and did they say the gym was rock, when the leader used steel types?
1. You can't find Dawn Stones in this. To evolve Kirlia into Gallade level it up to 30 if it's Male. To evolve Snorunt into Froslass it has to be female and give it a Freeze Stone.
2. I'm not sure. Maybe it was to surprise people, other than that idea, it could have been a mistake and they kept it or they just felt like it.

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
Years
i found a bug that im sure has been discussed on this board. in daystraits port, if you go down to the building near the rail looking things and press the action button it will let you surf but you can only surf around the village and the only way you can get out of the surf is to go into a building.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
1. You can't find Dawn Stones in this. To evolve Kirlia into Gallade level it up to 30 if it's Male. To evolve Snorunt into Froslass it has to be female and give it a Freeze Stone.
2. I'm not sure. Maybe it was to surprise people, other than that idea, it could have been a mistake and they kept it or they just felt like it.

where do we find a freeze stone

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
Years
another bug about the same place. i just used teleport to bring me back to the pkmn center at daystraits port and it took me too the border between blackness and the sea. which is nowhere =[

cjlaw

A unknown fighter
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
I have downloaded and extracted it many times other it still doen't work. I have also downloaded the demo and then reinstalled. It still won't load up. It comes up with RGSS Player has stopped working. I doubt it's my computer mainly because It's fairly new. Is there anything else I can try?

Years
where do we find a freeze stone
The first one is in the Tree of Origin I think but I'm not quite sure.
I remember finding one in MT.Iris which is after the main story line but before the league. The only Pokemon you really need to evolve with the Freeze Stone is Eevee cause after a certain part in the story you can find a wild Froslass in Freezeday City at the lighthouse.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Oh, well I went this far with my little snorunt so I might as well evolve it, thanks anyway though but I haven't made it there yet

Back