• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Spoiler:

One of my friends asked me to print screen my desktop background, so I might as well post it here.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Looks pretty and makes me laugh XD I disabled Windows Aero because I'm sure my laptop goes faster without it

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Whoo, haven't posted in a while. Wallpaper on the left refreshes every 15 minutes, wallpaper on the monitor refreshes every hour. 8) Click for bigger~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Installed Mac OS X on my PC <3~ Time for a desktop screencap update.

Spoiler:

Good riddens Windows.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
huh, It's been a while since I've posted in my thread, so here's a new screen after my Hard drive upgrade.
Spoiler:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
I've been looking for a new wallpaper for a while now. There's just not a lot I've found that tops Lucy.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Spoiler:

Made by me, the drawing, and the character as well. :3 I like background pictures that aren't too busy, rather serene. Quite happy with it. ^^

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
He he. New desktop again. O.O I change it way too often.
Though I think this one, I will be keeping for a while. ^^

Back