Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 703 70.87%
Alright! 151 15.22%
Average 63 6.35%
Awful.. 19 1.92%
Abomination.... 56 5.65%
Voters: 992. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 21st, 2014 (4:57 PM).
Fallen Angel/Kitsune/Vampire

Nature: Quirky
    Hey, when will we be able to take the boat, get around the Sudowoodo, and whatnot? Just wondering. Oh, and I found a glitch where you can't complete the grave marker quest--it says it's already complete.

And yet, she is not a cookie, but a cleverly disguised shiny Zoroark.

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 10th, 2015 (3:32 AM).
    Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
      Well, that was a nice christmas break, happy new year to you all!
      Work on 0.75 is going steadily, and will be out in a month or so :D

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kitasatina Florarena View Post
      Hey, when will we be able to take the boat, get around the Sudowoodo, and whatnot? Just wondering. Oh, and I found a glitch where you can't complete the grave marker quest--it says it's already complete.
      Sudowoodo is a bit later, after the 6th gym atleast.

The boat on the other hand.....
      Old February 11th, 2015 (4:28 PM).
      The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
        I resumed my game using the new update and I hit a weird problem with the pokemon. I'm leveling up my nidoran female, but after I cancelled it's evolution it said nidoran male was evolving, to which I do not have that pokemon as it was not featured as obtainable in the last beta. I tried cancelling it but it became Nidorino and replaced my female Nidoran on my team. However it still has the same nickname as the female, and with it the TM moves I taught it. I wanted a Nidoqueen as Nidoqueen as it's better defensively than Nidoking. Another weird thing is when I deposited Nidorino it still shows up as Nidorina in the PC box.

I can get wanting to change the lineup of pokemon in the game as you progress through making the game, but for those of us who began playing with the older versions, is it at all possible for us to keep all the old pokemon we had before the new update? I really wanted Nidoqueen for my battle with Jasmin for the added bulk. Plus for any pokemon you reworked into this new update it shouldn't be too hard to have all the previously obtainable pokemon exist with whatever new pokemon you enabled right? I don't wanna lose my beedrill for anything either, or my Pidgey as Pidgey and it's line were always some of my favorite pokemon as well.
        Old February 11th, 2015 (7:51 PM). Edited February 12th, 2015 by DarkDoom3000.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
          I resumed my game using the new update and I hit a weird problem with the pokemon. I'm leveling up my nidoran female, but after I cancelled it's evolution it said nidoran male was evolving, to which I do not have that pokemon as it was not featured as obtainable in the last beta. I tried cancelling it but it became Nidorino and replaced my female Nidoran on my team. However it still has the same nickname as the female, and with it the TM moves I taught it. I wanted a Nidoqueen as Nidoqueen as it's better defensively than Nidoking. Another weird thing is when I deposited Nidorino it still shows up as Nidorina in the PC box.

I can get wanting to change the lineup of pokemon in the game as you progress through making the game, but for those of us who began playing with the older versions, is it at all possible for us to keep all the old pokemon we had before the new update? I really wanted Nidoqueen for my battle with Jasmin for the added bulk. Plus for any pokemon you reworked into this new update it shouldn't be too hard to have all the previously obtainable pokemon exist with whatever new pokemon you enabled right? I don't wanna lose my beedrill for anything either, or my Pidgey as Pidgey and it's line were always some of my favorite pokemon as well.

The pokemon lineup has been fixed since about 0.7;
          sounds more like a glitch I'd say. When you check it's status (via the menu) what shows up under the species?
          Old February 12th, 2015 (1:53 PM).
          The Psycho Pokemon

When I check the status screen it shows up as Nidorino rather than Nidorina, nidorina only appears if I deposit Nidorino in the PC box.
            Old February 14th, 2015 (2:26 AM).

Wait so can I patch 0.73 when 0.75 comes out?

Cause I don't want to lose any progress.
              Also this game is Awesome so keep up the outstanding work

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              Old February 25th, 2015 (2:57 AM).

Just a little progress update. Eventing to the end of chapter 5 has been completed, so that's now 5 whole chapters of gameplay.

I've now been fixing a bunch of bugs the last release brought out. I have done much of the mapping for chapter 6 and am planning to include it in the 0.75 release.

It's gonna be a pretty meaty release, over 1 chapter of content, atleast 1 hypervisor battle, and a few new mechanics coming into play! Mid-March is likely when it's coming out. I'm trying to decide whether to split it up into 2 releases.... If I keep it as the current path, it's gonna come out around mid/late march.
                The other option is to have one release (0.75) at the end of feburary, which is to the end of chapter 5, and a second release (0.76) later in march which will go for another chapter.

One of the new areas you'll get to explore soon is the Ember Forest. It is filled with fire and bug typed Pokemon.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                When I check the status screen it shows up as Nidorino rather than Nidorina, nidorina only appears if I deposit Nidorino in the PC box.
                Ah, okay, I'll look into that.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Gemhunter View Post
                Wait so can I patch 0.73 when 0.75 comes out?

Cause I don't want to lose any progress.
                Also this game is Awesome so keep up the outstanding work
                Yep, your save files are always forward compatible. If all goes well, you'll be able to use the same save file when the full game comes out.
                Old February 27th, 2015 (9:27 AM).
                Simple Wanderer of the World... I come from the shadows.

Nature: Relaxed
                  I wanna volunteer to translate the game to Portuguese if you want.

Pokemon Super Eevee Edition
                  Pokemon Red Adventures
                  Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Name: Nrop Rats
                  Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                  Old March 2nd, 2015 (11:50 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Gelius3 View Post
                    I wanna volunteer to translate the game to Portuguese if you want.
                    It's probably best to wait til the full game comes out before I look at translations, I keep on changing up the dialouge so much that it might be a waste to do it right now. (like pre-v0.7 had completely different dialouge and story beats than what it is now)
                    I definitely do want to do it though, i'd suggest emailing [email protected] so I can contact you when I feel it's the right time to start the translations.

Anyway... here's a new map.
                    (click to enlarge)
                    Quote:
                    The name west beach is still pending, it's kinda boring but it's technically the west-most area of the game.
                    The map is a unique beach-like location, it's on the West side of ignis island (the main destination of v0.75)
                    It has pokemon like Krabby and Tropius lurking in the grass. (speaking of which, im gonna be moving the corrupted kingler here.)

I really like this map, because it kinda reminds me of the sevii islands, and the colours look cool.

Also, see that little house?
                    Well, a special person named the Surf Master lives there. You can probably hedge a guess what you're gonna have to go there for

I've also updated route 6 and connecting caves a tad bit; you can see them here
                    Old March 6th, 2015 (12:57 PM).

I quite like SPEE's battle system it's very final fantasy inspired and definitely gives the game a unique feeling compared to other Pokemon games.

BUT, one problem I always had with it is that it would sometimes feel slow if the enemy team were high leveled. A lot of the time you were just waiting for bars to fill up. It was an engine limitation i could not get around.

But i've recently had a breakthrough in the form of dynaRPG patcher by Cherry. Now because of this, in 0.75 you can change the battle speed!
                      You can change the speed from the computer in your house, there are 4 options.

SLOW- being the current battle speed of 0.74.
                      NORMAL- being 2x as fast, and the default battle speed for 0.75.
                      FAST- being 4x as fast as slow.
                      VERY FAST- being 6x as fast as slow.

These options make the Time Bars of both your pokemon, and enemies fill up a lot faster. So there's a lot less waiting, and more action. The days of slow battles are over!

Old March 7th, 2015 (2:49 PM).
                      Pokemon Master

Definitely looking forward to trying the new battle speed, I'm definitely going to put it on fast so that I can see what it's like before lowering it.

I support
                        Old March 16th, 2015 (9:25 PM).

Just leaving a little comment to remind DarkDoom3000 that i'm still here and that i'll stay until the project is finished to achieve what we discussed via PM.

Loving the new features, even tho x6 speed probably will be too fast if you have 4 Pokémon out.
                          Old March 18th, 2015 (10:06 PM).

So I just started playing this a few days ago and I love it, but I do have one question. I just extracted shiny data from a rattatta a little bit ago and when I went to apply it I was only able to choose between vaporeon and jolteon, despite also having the default eevee (obviously), a totodile, a sentret, and a pidgey. I was curious if it's only possible to make the eeveelutions shiny or if I'm missing something. Thanks!
                            Old March 26th, 2015 (1:45 AM).

In 0.75, you'll enter a dungeon called the "Ignis Volcano"

As it's name suggests, it's a very... firely place. Wild slugma, torkoak and magmars can be battled here.

In addition to that, you'll fight the first Corrupted Legendary Pokemon: Moltres. But unlike normal corrupted Pokemon, you will not be able to use legendaries on your team.

Instead you summon them into battle to deal massive damage (Final Fantasy style!)

Quote:

----

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Cykes View Post
                              I have to remind myself to check in since I follow you on Twitter, but I have to say... I'm really excited about the battle speed change! That's going to be really awesome.

Your maps are still incredibly beautiful and still a huge inspiration for Tyrian. <3 Thank you for that!
                              Thanks! Tyrian always looked really cool, is it still ongoing?

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
                              Definitely looking forward to trying the new battle speed, I'm definitely going to put it on fast so that I can see what it's like before lowering it.
                              Definitely worth trying them all out. I find 2x to be pretty good for the most part.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by DonRichardo View Post
                              Just leaving a little comment to remind DarkDoom3000 that i'm still here and that i'll stay until the project is finished to achieve what we discussed via PM.

Loving the new features, even tho x6 speed probably will be too fast if you have 4 Pokémon out.
                              Thanks man! I'm definitely gonna finish this project eventually.
                              As for battle speeds; 6x is a bit hectic if you're on active mode, but it's pretty manageable in wait mode.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by theredwolf View Post
                              So I just started playing this a few days ago and I love it, but I do have one question. I just extracted shiny data from a rattatta a little bit ago and when I went to apply it I was only able to choose between vaporeon and jolteon, despite also having the default eevee (obviously), a totodile, a sentret, and a pidgey. I was curious if it's only possible to make the eeveelutions shiny or if I'm missing something. Thanks!
                              Ah yes, The shiny data only works on fully evolved pokemon.
                              Old March 28th, 2015 (6:24 AM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                                -snip-
                                I'll leave some criticism for the map.

First off what i liked:

The color for the ground looks nice and fitting

The rocks also look nice.

What i didnt really like:

The lava color. I think its a bit too boody, you could make it way darker and add some tiles or solified lava (like a really black stone with red cracks). I get you may want to keep it 100% GSC tiles, but you can still use a recolored GSC tile for that.

The layout of the lava. For me it looks like a lake in the middle of a mountain. I feel like the lava should be way more centered like a big circle that expands, with little stone bridges in between to pass by. Would look more like a volcano.

Hope you take my criticism well, also which route is this volcano going to be near to? If you want to tell us of course...
                                Old April 5th, 2015 (10:01 AM). Edited April 5th, 2015 by crystalchu.

Is it a known bug that beating Whitney (her Miltank, specifically) crashes the game on 0.74? I just started playing this, so it's a bit dissapointing that this crashes. I'll try again, and if the error shows up again, I'll screenshot it.
                                  Edit: Huh, it didn't happen again. That's strange. When I beat Miltank the first time, it said something about referencing something non-existant. Oh well, as long as it doesn't happen again.
                                  Edit 2: Beating the second hypervisor also crashed my game. I'll... try again...

But a very fun game so far, great job!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                  Old April 7th, 2015 (2:15 PM).

any idea when 0.75 is coming?best pokemon fanmade game :D
                                    Old May 19th, 2015 (9:12 PM).
                                    Trainer of the Dawn

I seem to be stuck in Silph Co. with no way to get out. I've beat all the Rocket members, but no idea on how to disable the bomb.
                                      Old June 1st, 2015 (8:13 PM).
                                      Genwunner / born 1989

Oh my dear sweet lord in heaven, what is this hack? I saw it in someone's signature and stumbled on this thread. This looks like heaven on earth. I-it's beautiful! I must try this at once... Will post back with progress and screenshots periodically... Thank you in advance to the creator!

I see this thread is very old but that the developer still seems to be working on it? Are you still working on it, developer?

Old June 2nd, 2015 (7:47 PM).
                                        Pokemon Master

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by ItWasABadDream View Post
                                          Oh my dear sweet lord in heaven, what is this hack? I saw it in someone's signature and stumbled on this thread. This looks like heaven on earth. I-it's beautiful! I must try this at once... Will post back with progress and screenshots periodically... Thank you in advance to the creator!

I see this thread is very old but that the developer still seems to be working on it? Are you still working on it, developer?
                                          He is indeed still working on it, but he is busy with real life at the moment.

I have little doubt that one day this game will be fully finished but I imagine it probably won't happen for a couple more years.

I support
                                          Old June 9th, 2015 (3:03 AM).

Managed to beat the soul challenge with 3 gym badges and level 20-22 Pokemon, only to get the game over screen after i picked my second starter :p Time to finish the beta properly now.
                                            Old June 11th, 2015 (7:45 AM).
                                            crazylikeafox crazylikeafox is offline

Not sure if this is the proper channel for bug reporting, or if these are already in the first 78 pages... but anyways

A couple bugs:

1. TeamSwitch - if you have an empty slot in the active team, and swap it for a pokemon in the inactive team, then swap teams, you have an empty slot in the active team but the pokecenter nurse won't let you withdraw a pokemon. Additionally, if you have an empty slot in your active team, you are allowed to withdraw a pokemon that is already in your inactive team.

2. Tyrogue evolution - he's supposed to evolve into Hitmonlee with higher attack and Hitmonchan with higher def, but the opposite happened to me in my game.

P.S. This game is awesome, thank you so much for taking the time to make it.
                                              Old June 11th, 2015 (5:23 PM). Edited June 11th, 2015 by mikethepokemaster.
                                              mikethepokemaster mikethepokemaster is offline

I can't play it keeps showing something like map 0066/imu cannot be open. Please help! Thank you in advance I figure it out I don't have all the imu can some one attach me a folder with all the imu please.
                                                Old June 26th, 2015 (6:06 PM). Edited June 26th, 2015 by DarkDoom3000.
                                                DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline

So 0.75 is gonna come out soonish, just adding stuff like corrupted pokemon, and writing dialouge for another dead hypervisor.

Here's another city you'll visit. Frig Town. It's basically surrounded by ice caves/glaciers. Whoever decided to make a town there is probably an idiot.
                                                  Quote:
                                                  You're gonna be encontering a fair amount of Corrupted Pokémon in 0.75, so here's a handful of them in all their glitched glory.

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by DonRichardo View Post
                                                  I'll leave some criticism for the map.
                                                  The lava color. I think its a bit too boody, you could make it way darker and add some tiles or solified lava (like a really black stone with red cracks). I get you may want to keep it 100% GSC tiles, but you can still use a recolored GSC tile for that.

The layout of the lava. For me it looks like a lake in the middle of a mountain. I feel like the lava should be way more centered like a big circle that expands, with little stone bridges in between to pass by. Would look more like a volcano.

Hope you take my criticism well, also which route is this volcano going to be near to? If you want to tell us of course...
                                                  That's good critisism, I went back and re-did a bit of it, it's now circular rather than maze like, definitely think it looks more volcano like now. I don't really have a problem with adding in new tiles, it's more that tile graphics aren't my best skill, but ill try add something.

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by bbguntwinkle View Post
                                                  any idea when 0.75 is coming?best pokemon fanmade game :D
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
                                                  I seem to be stuck in Silph Co. with no way to get out. I've beat all the Rocket members, but no idea on how to disable the bomb.
                                                  You have to look for the bombs, they're hidden in objects.
                                                  There's one in a bookcase in the 4th floor, and one in a computer in the 5th floor.

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by ItWasABadDream View Post

Thank you, I'm definitely still working on it

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
                                                  He is indeed still working on it, but he is busy with real life at the moment.

I have little doubt that one day this game will be fully finished but I imagine it probably won't happen for a couple more years.
                                                  Yeah, probably this.

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by jfru36 View Post
                                                  Managed to beat the soul challenge with 3 gym badges and level 20-22 Pokemon, only to get the game over screen after i picked my second starter :p Time to finish the beta properly now.
                                                  Ah, that sucks to hear it crashed. Not sure why that happens tbh.

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by crazylikeafox View Post
                                                  Not sure if this is the proper channel for bug reporting, or if these are already in the first 78 pages... but anyways

A couple bugs:

1. TeamSwitch - if you have an empty slot in the active team, and swap it for a pokemon in the inactive team, then swap teams, you have an empty slot in the active team but the pokecenter nurse won't let you withdraw a pokemon. Additionally, if you have an empty slot in your active team, you are allowed to withdraw a pokemon that is already in your inactive team.

2. Tyrogue evolution - he's supposed to evolve into Hitmonlee with higher attack and Hitmonchan with higher def, but the opposite happened to me in my game.

P.S. This game is awesome, thank you so much for taking the time to make it.
                                                  Thanks for that, i'll fix them up.

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
                                                  I can't play it keeps showing something like map 0066/imu cannot be open. Please help! Thank you in advance I figure it out I don't have all the imu can some one attach me a folder with all the imu please.
                                                  Sounds odd... Try redownload 0.74
                                                  Old June 27th, 2015 (6:35 PM). Edited June 27th, 2015 by PumPum.

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                                                    -snip-
                                                    Neat corrupted mons, tho this brings me a doubt, how will scyther evolve? By level? By using an item?

May I suggest using a tundra-like look to the town? Probably making the grass a bit more redish with some green grass around too to look like this :
                                                    Spoiler:

same with the rocks. You could also freeze part of the lake. Beause of right now, it doesnt really look like its a cold area. Definitely looks in the middle of the mountains, but i think it needs some winter-like tiling. I assume this is pryce's Gym?

I know tundra is quite extreme in real life, since its just in the arctic areas, but it'll make the area more unique. You could also cover the area with snow and make it look like a winter Taiga.

Quick Reply