• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
geez i gotta pester retro bug more and more DON'T I?! GOD!!!!!!

i feel so far behind everyone. D:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
x3 I live to make something dramatic. Ange has like no self-esteem so I thought it'd be interesting to play on that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'll post soon! I'm preoccupied with some RL stuff and a joint post + GM duties in another RP atm, is all.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
No rush, no rush. I have to figure out exactly where this is going anyway. xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Mmm, well, if someone else is ready to post, I wanna do that bit with the forest fire~ And maybe have a few cameo NPC characters (well some of my old RP characters!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Mmm, well, if someone else is ready to post, I wanna do that bit with the forest fire~ And maybe have a few cameo NPC characters (well some of my old RP characters!)

I'll soon be there! Let's interact? Joint post or just in the IC?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ok. I'll make some kind of post featuring Krissu going from Mr Pokémon soon. (at least that's where I think I left her ahahah) But when that's ended, you're free to run into her somehow. Or if you make a post related to the fire first, I can relate to whatever events or people you've written about there in my next post. Anything goes :D

Maybe we can rescue someone or accidentally end up together in Dark Cave when we escape the fire?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ok. I'll make some kind of post featuring Krissu going from Mr Pokémon soon. (at least that's where I think I left her ahahah) But when that's ended, you're free to run into her somehow. Or if you make a post related to the fire first, I can relate to whatever events or people you've written about there in my next post. Anything goes :D

Maybe we can rescue someone or accidentally end up together in Dark Cave when we escape the fire?

Right now my character is at Route 31 near the Dark Cave, so, maybe first your character can go from Mr. Pokemon, and then I can write a post about the fire, then you're character can come along tooo help?~ Of course, Lux will probably be eye-balling some thrown away technology of something, but yeaaaaah?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Got ninja'd for the last spot in your other RP, maybe I'm lucky enough this time to reserve that last slot remaining?

EDIT: I got bored and wrote my sign-up just in case =P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Finished that SU I said I would do....

Oliver Ryder - Melbourne, Australia

Real Age: 21
Real Gender: Male
Personality:
Oliver is of the outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, he lives in a world of action and adventure. Blunt, straight-forward and a risk taker, he lives in the here-and-now, ready to plunge in and get his hands dirty at any moment. When a situation arises, he looks at the facts, quickly deciding on what would be the best route to take, execute then move onto the next scenario. Oliver sees rules and laws as guidance for actions taken rather than something that dictates how things should be done. If something needs to be done, his "do it and be done with it" attitude takes over for rules. The only problem is that he holds his own morals and rules and sticks by them with integrity.

Improvisation is a natural skill that comes easily to Oliver; making things up as he goes along rather than sticking to a forethought plan. Ultimately, he loves to have fun. However he can easily hurt others without actively knowing it. Straight talking, sometimes he does not realise the emotional affect his words can have on others; not that he doesn't care about others, but rather factors out emotions in the decision making process. Facts and logics take precedence over feelings and possibilities. As a natural leader, he jumps to the mark to assume a position of authority; although not always in a democratic sense. If people refuse his ideals, he is more than happy to split from a group and lead in his direction than compromise. While it seems like he does not care for people, he does have an innate sense of caring for others; his inability to reflect his true emotions outward stop this from being noticed.

History:
The thing that made Aertio stand out in school was his olive skin. Born in the rolling hills of Tuscany, his parents moved to Australia when he was but four years old. His Avatar happens to be his greatest link to himself and his mother country. When it came to schooling, Oliver wasn't one for sitting in a classroom listening to theoretical hypothesis on the origins of life, but rather yearned to be outside. Rising to popularity through playing Australian Football, he quickly took on the persona of your typical Jock; flirting with girls and banging heads with the guys. However one thing he kept secret was his enjoyment of MMORPG's and the thrill that came with adventuring through new lands. As an older brother, he found it upon himself to set an example for his younger sibling, while secretly playing these games at night.

When MAO was announced, Oliver felt curious about this new type of MMO. Having not been a fan of the Pokemon series, he wasn't too intrigued by the setting, but rather the thrill of playing an MMO in virtual reality. After buying at the release, Oliver did some research on the idea of Pokemon while creating his avatar and soon became enticed with the adventure that MAO offered.

Oliver entered MAO for the first time only an hour before the lockdown on the game. He had only just barely ventured out of New Bark Town when the announcement came as the giant Deoxys floated in the sky. Initially, Oliver panicked, returning to New Bark along with many other players to try logging out. As night set in and it became apparent that he could not log out, Oliver set out on a Pokemon journey so he could resume the life he had rapidly left behind.

After a week, his progress has taken him as far as Cherrygrove City. With Growlithe in tow, he continues on his journey through the world. With his life on the line, he takes more risks than he ever would in the real world in order to finish the game. Presently, he waits patiently in the PokeCentre while Growlithe is healed after their latest encounter with a next of Spinarak.​

Aertio

Avatar Appearance: Standing at just below five foot ten, Aerito's olive skin gives away his obvious attempt at coming off as Italian. Beneath a black toned fringe lies a pair of bright green eyes that give Aertio a rather striking glare. With a solid jaw shaved carefully, he does appear quite strikingly as Italian in design. Considered somewhere between toned and lanky, his musculature is less gym-built in design and more natural in appearance.

His chosen clothing often begins with a tight, white shirt beneath a patterned dress shirt; unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up to elbows. This is followed by a pair of boot-cut length jeans finished with a pair of brown hiking boots. Holding his jeans up is a belt with a steel buckle shaped like a PokeBall. A black leather jacket lies in reserve in his bag for when things begin to chill down.
Starter Pokémon:
058.gif

Name: Growlithe
Level: 7
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Quiet
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Ember

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ Jake♫ & Ichiro, you are both accepted! Feel free to jump into the game when you feel ready. The rest of us are currently spread out between Cherrygrove and Violet City. None of the RPers has yet challenged Falkner.

Also, you can't put out the fire completely ^^ It will linger for a while longer.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Got my first post in, so I guess I'll hop on over to Mr. Pokemon's and back to the Mayor after this to reap my rewards (and probably grab an Old Rod since Geoff isn't sprinting out of the city again). If anyone wants to interact with me feel free =)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
thanks to you RHCP Jercio has Violet city almost all to himself.

Thanks to me? xD

Well, I'm coming! Soon. Or. Sometime.

Btw, jason, you wrote Cherrygrove at the top of your post. I guess you mean Violet?

Back