• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald - Wally Version [UPDATED!][Complete][V1.10]

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
While I dislike ORAS Wally.

I'm loving this idea, since it's RSE Wally <3
Keep it up! I'll play it when it's a full release!

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
REPLIES
A Pretty Buggy Bug that i Found is that you Can find Latios/Latias putting repel and just grind to find it, it comes at level 40, i Don't think this is a bug, But it's pretty bad!

I'm actually quite unsure whether or not this is a bug! I remember once having this in a vanilla run of Pokemon Emerald. I'm gonna let this one slide, like another bug that I kept as an easter egg (good luck fellers).

While I dislike ORAS Wally.

I'm loving this idea, since it's RSE Wally <3
Keep it up! I'll play it when it's a full release!

Keep in mind that even when versions are going through big changes to already existing stuff I make sure they're compatible with the previous ones, take beta 0.44 for example, in order for older players to apply the changes done to old stuff that they've already done in this beta, they simply talk to two NPCs which do it for them.

As for my plan, game version 1.0 (not a beta anymore) will contain progress until you're the champion, then, the game will be going through quality updates, first, the aftergame and final ending will be added, which will be game version 1.2 to my assumption, and then I plan to add somewhere around 8 sidequests that you can start and finish at any time.

After that, I'll be just fixing bugs found by players, and that's about it.
tl;dr - pretty sure you can start playing lol

finally a wally hack

Yes.

UPDATE

I'm facing some stuff in real life that's getting me quite down, that combined with the tedious work that's left for me in the game, progress is slowed down a bit. I'm over 90% done with the next release, which is until the next gym, but currently I should be more invested in fixing my personal problems.

Hopefully everything gets well soon, join the Discord for real time updates.

Bladecraft

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Nice idea. If I were you, I'll just call it Pokémon Emeralts :P

Responserino

That pun is bad and you should feel bad ;~;

Almost as bad as Mewsect
47.151.png

Updaterino

I'm also using this post for the update V0.59. It's the HOTFIX version for V0.58, which was the Discord server was awesome so they got it a couple of days early for testing & playing.

Anyhoo, as usual, this update has bugfixes, I fixed all the ones known to me, and also a new badge in the story! So, this beta ends once you beat Tate & Liza. Let me know what you think!

Years
Responserino

That pun is bad and you should feel bad ;~;

Almost as bad as Mewsect
47.151.png

Updaterino

I'm also using this post for the update V0.59. It's the HOTFIX version for V0.58, which was the Discord server was awesome so they got it a couple of days early for testing & playing.

Anyhoo, as usual, this update has bugfixes, I fixed all the ones known to me, and also a new badge in the story! So, this beta ends once you beat Tate & Liza. Let me know what you think!

Ahoya Bladecraft, this Hotfix is for the Emerald right? or for the original wally version we had?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Man, I haven't even finished the last update yet. At the rate you're getting this done, I think I might as well just wait till you have the whole package ready.

Either way, do keep it up! This is a good hack and it would be awesome just to see one finished to the end.

LUXIOtheBEST2

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account... again
Years
Finally! I have thought about doing this and I have come around to it. So yeah. Please enjoy part 0 of this game. I sure you going to enjoy it anyways.

Last edited:

Bladecraft

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Let's go fellas!

As usual:

Responses

Man, I haven't even finished the last update yet. At the rate you're getting this done, I think I might as well just wait till you have the whole package ready.

Either way, do keep it up! This is a good hack and it would be awesome just to see one finished to the end.

My plan is to complete the game 100% until the end of next month!
That means:
  • The Last Gym
  • Victory Road + Elite Four
  • Aftergame Quests & Bosses
  • Up to 10 Various Sidequests to complete throughout your adventure

Hopefully everything goes according to plan, also I recognize you from earlier when you reported a bug, so I very much hope you stay tuned and hopefully hear more from you.

Finally! I have thought about doing this and I have come around to it. So yeah. Please enjoy part 0 of this game. I sure you going to enjoy it anyways.

Spoiler:

Definitely enjoyed bro, shared it with my friends too. Anticipating part 1.

Very solid gameplay, enjoyable remix to the classic emerald adventure.

Hmm yes quite the good chit chat Mr. Eclipse... See you around budday.

Update

Happily introducing Beta V0.68. As usual the Discord fellas got V0.66 a couple days earlier too for bugtesting, I had the dumbest bug in the world...
Anyways this one should be bug free, remember to read my notes both in the download section in the thread as well as the notepad included in the .rar file.

Hopefully I'll hear your feedback soon! Have a good one!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
I'm not able to come back to Oldale Town from the Route 101...

Bladecraft

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
I'm not able to come back to Oldale Town from the Route 101...

Hello, I am Latenzo and I like to play outdated versions in order to report bugs that have been fixed ages ago.

Please update your game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
Hello, I am Latenzo and I like to play outdated versions in order to report bugs that have been fixed ages ago.

Please update your game.

Sorry I just discover this hack in another site and there there was wrote that was the latest version.
I already downloaded the new version from the main topic in this site but i forgot to delete the message.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
I have 2 douts...
Can I use my 0.44 version to uptade the 0.68 version?? (I mean, the same file?)
Also... am I supposed to fight Brawly or is he the last gym leader?? (On the site I downloaded, I read some post about DO NOT GO TO DEWFORD!! DON'T FIGHT BRAWLY...)

Up to now, the game is incredibly good!! I try to wait for the game to finish, but I just can't kkkk Loving It!!

Years
I am really liking this!
Wally has always been one of my favorite characters in Pokémon, and having him as the main character is just amazing! Though, the old Emerald system pales in comparison now with the other Emerald hacks with decapitalizing and the new type chart.

If it just had at least the Fairy typing included (since the Ralts line is Psychic/Fairy), it'd be truly the perfect Emerald hack!

Thank you for the hard work you've done so far, I'm really loving it! :D

Last edited:

Bladecraft

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Alrighty so I haven't been here for a while so I figured this thread wants an update so I'll provide.

But first:

Responses
I am really liking this!
Wally has always been one of my favorite characters in Pokémon, and having him as the main character is just amazing! Though, the old Emerald system pales in comparison now with the other Emerald hacks with decapitalizing and the new type chart.

If it just had at least the Fairy typing included (since the Ralts line is Psychic/Fairy), it'd be truly the perfect Emerald hack!

Thank you for the hard work you've done so far, I'm really loving it! :D

I am for one super glad you're enjoying! However, for whoever is interested, one of the reasons that i decided to keep the hack a gen 3 experience is because I dislike Fairy types.

I think that they're okay at best for balancing, but I don't like the concept of "Fairy like" Pokemon, and I also enjoyed the gimmicky Pokemon in Sableye and Spiritomb, being Ghost/Dark types. These two had no weaknesses, and were immune to Normal, Psychic and Fighting type moves. To compensate for that they were given mediocre stats. However with the introduction of Fairy types, which is also strong and popular, these two Pokemon now have a very big weakness. Which I don't like​

Okay Time for Updates

I'm moving out from the "one release per gym" style, actually the 8th and final gym has been done for quite a while now, but I decided to make the next release the full version of the game! *applause*
It's more comfortable this way, so that's all you need to know :P

What does that mean?
Well the next release will be the complete release, then I'll just be fixing bugs for a while.

Again, my plan is to release the final version by the end of this month, it might come true and it also might be delayed a little, hopefully not.

Quality of Life Update: The title of the thread now has an é instead of the old e to actually be Pokémon.​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 2, 2017
Just found out about this and it's actually a pretty great project! Here's to me waiting and hoping for the final version of the game. :) Love this! <3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
When will the final version of the game be out?
Also, I know you said you buffed delcatty... but it's still not that good. 70 speed is not fast in the slightest, and 75/65 defenses are quite poor as well.

Back