• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I saw your new sprite, I especially liked the 7 sages, it's just missing one oara finish right?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I saw your new sprite, I especially liked the 7 sages, it's just missing one oara finish right?

Yes I didn't have enough time to finish zinzolin. I only have the front facing made right now. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time. Or maybe on Thursday if it turns out to be a Rain day. Sunday is family day and I worked 12 hours yesterday so I had zero time to make him thus far.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
ok, i had to make 3 overworlds (Caitlin,Grimsly, & Alain) that I had a request put in for a long time ago.... those are done and uploaded, so enjoy those in the meantime while you patiently wait for zinzolin. i will do my best to have that one done and uploaded tomorrow.

Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
do not be in a hurry, even if you are very anxious, you have no obligation to do this incredible work for us ...

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Just wanted to echo the sentiment that you are doing absolutely fantastic work here, and any effort you put in is appreciated by me especially, as I'm doing a mashup generation game with many complicated sprites in Gen 3 style. Your Ghetsis especially is something special. I couldn't make anything close to that good!
I see others making suggestions, so if I were to do the same, I would love to see the remainder of the Johto gym leaders done in your style.
You already did Bugsy and Falkner, which are very nice, so I'd love to see your take on Whitney, Morty, and Pryce especially.

That's me being selfish though. If you actually intend to do every single character in every generation, then I'm more than happy to wait. I'm sure you are inundated with request as it is, so either way just wanted to say you are doing spectacular work. I think you have a real talent for this, no word of lie.

Stuff like this is what makes Pokemon fan game and creation such a unique and vibrant field! Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
do not be in a hurry, even if you are very anxious, you have no obligation to do this incredible work for us ...

thank you for the encouraging words :)
here is zinzolin
dd2tmnz-6fb4391d-9b76-4576-971a-264f60e78b07.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Just wanted to echo the sentiment that you are doing absolutely fantastic work here, and any effort you put in is appreciated by me especially, as I'm doing a mashup generation game with many complicated sprites in Gen 3 style. Your Ghetsis especially is something special. I couldn't make anything close to that good!
I see others making suggestions, so if I were to do the same, I would love to see the remainder of the Johto gym leaders done in your style.
You already did Bugsy and Falkner, which are very nice, so I'd love to see your take on Whitney, Morty, and Pryce especially.

That's me being selfish though. If you actually intend to do every single character in every generation, then I'm more than happy to wait. I'm sure you are inundated with request as it is, so either way just wanted to say you are doing spectacular work. I think you have a real talent for this, no word of lie.

Stuff like this is what makes Pokemon fan game and creation such a unique and vibrant field! Keep it up!

thank you so much for such a beautiful post :)
knowing that this is useful to everyone is encouraging! pixel art is only fun when I'm feeling inspired. And posts like this keep me going!
You never have to apologize to me for putting in requests :) though I am slammed with requests as you correctly predicted I am more than happy to take on more as long as people are like you and are patient :D I will most definitely make those Gym leaders as well :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
thanks etique

ok I had many major color screw ups on my hilda overworld.I also forgot a key element on her hat. And I forgot her bag from the back facing pose. I'll admit that one was rushed. Please download the new version.
dd28v1t-95b82e54-c59e-488f-aac0-547885ddd55f.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023

you have started making your own pss icons I see! good job!! one suggestion for the overworld though. get rid of the white around the eyes. and maybe pick a different color of orange to make it stand out a bit more?

here is An anime character

dd30wws-722fa8f2-f684-432a-9603-61556f6fa6ca.png

Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
you're the best to do overworld, unlike yours its look professional, that the fire red developers made the sprite, incredible when it makes the anime !!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
you're the best to do overworld, unlike yours its look professional, that the fire red developers made the sprite, incredible when it makes the anime !!!

thank you so much buddy!!!

I couldnt sleep after working 13 hours today. So I wound down my adrenaline by making a few more characters from anime :)

dd340fe-e0b3b15d-0605-4ca3-bdd0-489024d1e122.png

dd347tx-6f84078b-8355-4f03-912d-5a4c8f14f045.png

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
thank you so much buddy!!!

I couldnt sleep after working 13 hours today. So I wound down my adrenaline by making a few more characters from anime :)

dd340fe-e0b3b15d-0605-4ca3-bdd0-489024d1e122.png

dd347tx-6f84078b-8355-4f03-912d-5a4c8f14f045.png
even manga characters you're doing? dude, wordless

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I know you must be out of time, but will you still do it? and still plans to make pss icon?

Back