Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokemon Swore and Shilled Page 2

Started by Manekimoney March 31st, 2019 2:10 PM
  • 45 replies

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
It is interesting to note a person could use his time to make those kind of hacks, fascinating!
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/
Male
Florida
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
83 posts
5.1 Years
Beat the game, I don't like cryptic puzzles, been burned by Vega with that. Could you at least give a hint? The room for the last pokemon is empty.
To get the Pokémon, you need to use something that smells sweet. It can be either an item or a move.

And to answer your question about the starter as well, I started with Grookey in the game and it appears that all of the starters would evolve into Fire/Fighting Pokémon.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
65 posts
277 Days
To get the Pokémon, you need to use something that smells sweet. It can be either an item or a move.

And to answer your question about the starter as well, I started with Grookey in the game and it appears that all of the starters would evolve into Fire/Fighting Pokémon.
Thanks, that helped. I had thought about that solution before but didn't act on it.
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
My cousin and I love this so much. Thanks for all the effort you didn't put in, that made this special.
His favorite is Slapboy & mine is probably Berd.
Well, I've got a suprise for you then:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRei8TBpt4r0WPZ7MkiKmVg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Project in development: Jiji's Wacky Quest, Smashmons: Spirit Red

-My projects that you can look up: Pokemon Zaru, Pokemon Fire Red 20XX, Pokemon Swore and Shilled

-My projects that are a complete embarrasment: Poke's Bizzare Adventure
Seen June 18th, 2019
Posted June 12th, 2019
3 posts
134 Days
I've finished the Elite 4. Now I'm trying to access 4-7 islands. I already have 90 pokemon with the updated Pokedex from Prof. Oak. I accessed the cave on Mt. Ember to get the Ruby gem but it wasn't there so I used gameshark to have it but when I took it to Cielo, he doesn't seem to recognize that I have it. Are 4-7 islands accessible in this game or you didn't worked on it? I've also checked the Cerulean Cave, there's not entrance too.
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
There is. I've used warp cheat to get there.
Well, they don't work as intended, if ya did.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-My projects that you can look up: Pokemon Zaru, Pokemon Fire Red 20XX, Pokemon Swore and Shilled

Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
Is Drobble (Final evolution of water starter) supposed to be a fire fighting type
At first, I only intended Scorbunny's evolution line to become Fire/Fighting, but then my brother said "Why not just make all starters Fire/Fighting?".
It's a joke hack anyway. Who cares about balance, emajrajt?

Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
From the lowest part of one of my internal organs, thank.
That's what the baby Metroid was trying to say moments before it was assblasted by Mother Brain.

Not gonna lie, I'm suprised by how many people actually enjoy this. Who thought that the hack that took the least effort to make, would be my most popular yet. I guess sometimes, it's really more about the premise and the release timing of the hack, than actual effort.
Thank for playin'

Advertiser Content