• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Welcome Zeraora, the newest generation seven Pokémon

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
Yup. Honestly, GF has to be more creative. Hopefully, it's dope in battle, though. It looks quite cool, but I don't see anything special about it. Maybe if it had some interesting backstory or something... Also, does anyone know this thing's ability?

Last edited:
Years
Yup. Honestly, GF has to be more creative. Hopefully, it's dope in battle, though. It looks quite cool, but I don't see anything special about it. Maybe if it had some interesting backstory or something... Also, does anyone know this thing's ability?

Zeraora's ability is Volt Absorb, I think that it is pretty clever with the flavor text saying that Zeraora doesn't have an organ that generates electricity, so it has to gather electricity from outside sources. That said, it also says that Zeraora is capable of using electric current to make magnetic fields so that it can levitate, but it doesn't learn Magnet Rise or have the ability Levitate.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
These really aren't very "unique" things about it. And about the flavor text from the pokedex, it also says that Gardevoir has the ability to make mini black holes, so I wouldn't be too excited about it. I really do get pissed when the dex entries make no sense. But honestly, I'll just take what they give.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
it's really cute, design-wise! honestly its really aggressively-yellow colouring bothered me at first but the more i look at it the more i like it.

Years
When I first saw it when it leaked, I didn't like it. But now I'm a fan. I don't think it's a Lucario rip-off either, I think it stands on its own.

Back