• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
I always thought is was weird that Dark was special in gen 2-3.
I mean seriously, Most darks are pysicall atackers and only dark pulse i think was a special dark type in gen4 and it was introduced in gen4

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
I want to join

First of all, DARK TYPE RULES!!!!, next my best dark type: umbreon. I lik it cuz of his massive defence. I first lik dark type when i saw the movesets of a gengar and how normal type is vulnerable against it. Why do i like them? Because of their appearence and move sets. DARK TYPE POKEMON IS THE BEST. How about it? Im i in

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Username: Knight of the abyss

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: KABOOM!

Your partners: Bisharp
What type rules: anything as long as its free. :)

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Username: Zegan Zoma

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: One of the best types' I have ever used. Always had one on my team. (Well, whenever i could.)

Your partners: Tyranitar. Why, 'cause hes awsome. Thats why.

What type rules: Dark type. Why? 'Cause i said so.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I'd like to join.
Username: Shadow The Darkrai
What type rules: DDDDDDDAAAAAARRRRRKKKK TTTTTTYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEESSSS!
Partner: Darkrai. Duh. It's so sleek and powerful...
What I think of Dark types: Massive Destruction, Creeping Shadows and Barrages of Attacks

Anyways... I was thinking of trying to make a pokemon game and post it in the Showcase. The main Antagonist will be Darkrai. (yes it will talk because it used to be human until it changed its DNA) (spoiler: human= your rival) Want to help me make up stuff for him?

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Username:Taposa
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool and Powerful
Your partners: Zorua as Zoza and Zoroak as Dazok
What type rules: Dark.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Hello everyone, sorry to everyone who has wanted to join this group. The owner has gone inactive.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
...Dark-Types Rule

Username: Otherworld9)
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They are, by far, one of my favorite types. Most of the cool pokemon I love are Dark-Type...such as Bisharp, Darkrai, Zoroark, and Weavile.
Your Partners: A Darkrai -nicknamed Shadow-, and Bisharp -nicknamed Espada-.
What Type Rules: Dark Types obviously. I love their color and evil-like designs. Their attack is not to be underestamated either...as well as their speed. :3

Hello everyone, sorry to everyone who has wanted to join this group. The owner has gone inactive.

No worries there. I've had my inactive times with my other groups, and I know how it feels...

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Anyways... I was thinking of trying to make a pokemon game and post it in the Showcase. The main Antagonist will be Darkrai. (yes it will talk because it used to be human until it changed its DNA) (spoiler: human= your rival) Want to help me make up stuff for him?

Sure. Would love too. Darkrai is my favorite pokemon ever...if you have time of course.

Umm....a topic? What about.....Which dark is the most underrated?
-I think Sableye, and maybe Purrloin, are the most underrated in my opinion...

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Ok thanks! PM me stuff about it. I don't want that character to be discussed on this thread all that much....

Anyways, for the topic I would say Sableeye since it has only decent moves and is found usually latter in the story when there is usually superb pokemon in the wild thus giving it an awkward comparison.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ok thanks! PM me stuff about it. I don't want that character to be discussed on this thread all that much....

Anyways, for the topic I would say Sableeye since it has only decent moves and is found usually latter in the story when there is usually superb pokemon in the wild thus giving it an awkward comparison.

..imagine being like that. Small, no evolution, and powerful pokemon roaming in your area. And I don't know if a Sableye's stats are that bad at all...but at least it carries diamonds and rubies all over his body...people hunting them down for what they have...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Please welcome the new thread owner Otherworld9)! Please message me with any concerns/queries.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Fierce. Wild. Raw. Dark-types are under-rated, oftentimes overshadowed by other types like the *pshhh* Fire-types. People should understand how Dark-type Pokemon can actually rule the woolrd *evil laugh* that's a bit dramatic. Hahaha@

Your partners:

359.gif

What type rules: the water-types. LOLJKASDFGHJKL. Dark types Rule!!!

What is my favorite dark-type?

Absol and Krookodile are personal favorites. Absol can be a fairly good sweeper with Night Slash and Psycho Cut.
Krookodile's typing is a good one, and paired off with Moxie, Krookodile is a beast. He swept through the whole BW E4 with him.

When did I started liking Dark-types?

When I caught an Absol in Ruby. That's when.

Username: XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool! Love Them!!
Your partners: Mightyena
What type rules: DARK TYPES!!

I Can Make You Guys A Userbar

Username: ♣Gawain♣
What do you think of Dark pokemon: One word: Devastating
Partner:
571.gif
'Cause he's my second favorite after Absol.
What type rules: Obvious isn't it?

Username: Hikari10

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool and strong.
Your partners: Skuntank (I loved using it in 4th Gen)
What type rules: I like all types but Dark rules in the Speed (not as speedy as Electric-types) and Attack (Crunch is an awesome attack).

First of all, DARK TYPE RULES!!!!, next my best dark type: umbreon. I lik it cuz of his massive defence. I first lik dark type when i saw the movesets of a gengar and how normal type is vulnerable against it. Why do i like them? Because of their appearence and move sets. DARK TYPE POKEMON IS THE BEST. How about it? Im i in

You are all in. Welcome! In case you're wondering....the original owner has gone inactive and I was placed as the new Owner...not to make a contreversy.

@Pokemonmaster_draco: You're accepted, but you could've have used the Sign Up form....since everyone else does it. Just pointing that out.

Username: Knight of the abyss​

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: KABOOM!​

Your partners: Bisharp

What type rules: anything as long as its free. :)

Username: Zegan Zoma

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: One of the best types' I have ever used. Always had one on my team. (Well, whenever i could.)

Your partners: Tyranitar. Why, 'cause hes awsome. Thats why.

What type rules: Dark type. Why? 'Cause i said so.

I'd like to join.
Username: Shadow The Darkrai
What type rules: DDDDDDDAAAAAARRRRRKKKK TTTTTTYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEESSSS!
Partner: Darkrai. Duh. It's so sleek and powerful...
What I think of Dark types: Massive Destruction, Creeping Shadows and Barrages of Attacks

Username:Taposa
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool and Powerful
Your partners: Zorua as Zoza and Zoroak as Dazok
What type rules: Dark.

You are all in...welcome once again. Will update the main page to add all of you in. Just had a rough day.

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Congratulations on becoming the new owner Otherworld9)! Hope this club becomes much more active and gets many new features with you as the owner! Anyways, do you want me to start a story up like I did in the Lucario and Riolu club? It sure helped that club get active!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Congratulations on becoming the new owner Otherworld9)! Hope this club becomes much more active and gets many new features with you as the owner! Anyways, do you want me to start a story up like I did in the Lucario and Riolu club? It sure helped that club get active!

Sure. I saw what you did with it on the Lucario group too.....very good idea. You can go ahead if you like, as long as it involves some Dark-Types.

Please welcome the new thread owner Otherworld9)! Please message me with any concerns/queries.

Thank you, I will live up to it and hope to bring this thread more active. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back