• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
can i join? i have:

weavile (traded for)
nincada (caught)
ralts (caught)
trapinch (caught)
tyranitar (traded for)

so how does this work? (like how do you join up)??

i can try and take pics of them, but they'd be bad pictures lol, but if i get a good pic i'll put it up :)

Last edited:

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
can i join? i have:

weavile (traded for)
nincada (caught)
ralts (caught)
trapinch (caught)

i can try and take pics of them, but they'd be bad pictures lol, but if i get a good pic i'll put it up :)
hey sup men!
din't know u hunted shinies too =D
u gotta just take pictures and wait until a co-owner comes here and accept u in the club...

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
okay then cool...i'm going to re-chain nincada though, becuase i'm trying to get a jolly one...which would be great :D same with ralts and trapinch, i want jolly and adamant for them.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hey, thank you for the usefull information...
I'll try to see all those pokes as soon as posible :)

You are welcome. :)

My current shinies are: groudon, zigzagoon, metang, voltorb, illumise, registeel and regirock.
They are all from pokemon ruby.

Nice collection you have there.

hey u got any pictures of em?
I think I'll need it to join the club...

I'm not sure if pictures are really dependent on if you can join or not. They're always nice to have but I don't think they're necessary...

Regardless, congratulations on the shiny Shellos! :) And good luck on Happiny.

can i join? i have:

weavile (traded for)
nincada (caught)
ralts (caught)
trapinch (caught)
tyranitar (traded for)

Well, how this works is just say "can I join?". You state what shinies you have (if any) and then the Co-Owner(s) will evaluate and either approve or reject. On one note I don't think traded shinies count here since you didn't catch them but I'm not sure.
You can take pictures if you'd like but you don't have anything too outlandish so it's fine.

By me, anyway. But I'm no Co-Owner.

how do u do that??? Oo
can u change the nature of shinys??? Oo

lol no, i'm using a jolly alazakam (it has the ability synchronize, and when i catch one, it'll have 50% chance of getting kazams nature)

thats how :P

Indeed, if you have a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability (Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Espeon, Umbreon, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Mew, Natu, Xatu), and have that Pokemon in the first slot of your party (it can be fainted), there's a 50% chance that the Pokemon you encounter will have the Synchronize Pokemon's nature. It's a nifty trick you should try out one day lol.
It's 50% though, not guaranteed. You could catch 10 Pokemon and only have 2 of them the right nature. Or they all could have it. Just depends on how lucky you are.

Hatch hatch hatch, karp karp karp.....

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Indeed, if you have a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability (Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Espeon, Umbreon, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Mew, Natu, Xatu), and have that Pokemon in the first slot of your party (it can be fainted), there's a 50% chance that the Pokemon you encounter will have the Synchronize Pokemon's nature. It's a nifty trick you should try out one day lol.
It's 50% though, not guaranteed. You could catch 10 Pokemon and only have 2 of them the right nature. Or they all could have it. Just depends on how lucky you are.

Hatch hatch hatch, karp karp karp.....
oh that's a cool thing...
which r the best natures to get anyway??

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
oh that's a cool thing...
which r the best natures to get anyway??

I think that depends on the pokemon you want to catch.
for example; machop is good in attack so a good nature for him would be adamant or brave.
By the way, congratulations on your shiny shellos.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
can i join i have a shiny:magikarp
budew
onix
barbroach

i traded this so it is probably fake shiny latios

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
I think that depends on the pokemon you want to catch.
for example; machop is good in attack so a good nature for him would be adamant or brave.
By the way, congratulations on your shiny shellos.
and how do I know what the natures increases?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
and how do I know what the natures increases?

I have this as a sticky link in my browser when I need to check up on what natures do what although I have most of the good ones memorized.

But I still need to check it every now and then. It's organized and well made.

But I mostly use Smogon for my moveset and nature needs since they usually have the best nature for that certain Pokemon in the Analysis section.

A good example of a good nature for a Pokemon... will be Nincada. Good nature for it is Adamant because it raises it's Attack stat and lowers it's Sp. Attack stat. It won't be using it's Sp. Attack anyway so it is a good tradeoff.

Just over 840 eggs hatched now.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
I'm currently SRing for shiny regice in my ruby game. Hope it appears soon.

Hey DDD'SSCEPTILE, I hope that you can get that shiny magikarp soon, looking at the number of hatches It will appear soon.
good luck.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years

Hey DDD'SSCEPTILE, I hope that you can get that shiny magikarp soon, looking at the number of hatches It will appear soon.
good luck.

good luck with that!

i have 310 Vulpix eggs so far. I havn't had alot of time at all to hatch.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
good luck with that!

i have 310 Vulpix eggs so far. I havn't had alot of time at all to hatch.

Thank you.

By the way, In what game are you hatching? If it's on emerald, diamond or pearl, you can make eggs hatch faster with flame body and magma armor (I think).
Good luck with vulpix eggs, maybe in one or two there is a shiny.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
Thank you.

By the way, In what game are you hatching? If it's on emerald, diamond or pearl, you can make eggs hatch faster with flame body and magma armor (I think).
Good luck with vulpix eggs, maybe in one or two there is a shiny.

Leaf Green. Can I still do it on there?
Actually, it won't be much help, I can't catch a Magmar in LG. And I don't know what other poke's have that ability

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Leaf Green. Can I still do it on there?
Actually, it won't be much help, I can't catch a Magmar in LG. And I don't know what other poke's have that ability

It doesn't work for Leaf Green, only in emerald, diamond and pearl. Maybe in platinum too, but in my country the release date of the game is on 2009 so i still have to see if it works there.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years

good luck.

Thanks, good luck to you too and everyone else who is searching right now. :)
(I keep reading your name as "Dr. Chico" for some reason... Wahaha!)

I'm almost at 900 eggs hatched. Almost, because I will be. I'm gonna wrap this up in bed because I only have 4 to go and then I can get some sleep and get started again tomorrow. :)

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
gl to everyone who's hatching like me =P
I hached yesterday all day on and didn't got a shiny...
hope it'll come soon =)

Back