• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
Back after a long unannouncedhiatus after I forgot about this place...

Years
ive decided to come back after not posting for months cause i really miss yall

tenor.gif

Oh man hey! I've been wondering where you went. Welcome back, stay a while? ❤️

Back after a long unannouncedhiatus after I forgot about this place...

Welcome back Soa. n~n

Sun25

~Sweet and Kind~
Years
Old and New

Hello everyone my name it's Solveig but my username are Sun25.
I'm old member since I have different account on my main emil but decide to make new account on my new emil since my username was very long on my old account and it was hard to remember. So I decide to make new account with short username, So I'm new member on my new account.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello Solveig! Welcome back :)
Choosing a username is so hard to be honest! I regret adding a symbol in mine :(
What parts of Pok?community do you like best?

Years
Welcome back, Solveig! I'm just glad I made on here without my name being taken.

Choosing a username is so hard to be honest! I regret adding a symbol in mine :(
Maybe a variation of Soapie is available now? Sometimes you can request for taken names that have gone inactive for 4+ years.

Last edited:

Sun25

~Sweet and Kind~
Years
Thank you and my old username was not taken, I just couldn't remember my old username since it was very long:-)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I think I will be away and not quite active as much starting today because of several circumstances irl, which means I might be away for undetermined amount of time, so I'll going Windvisible for now, but I'll still check PC from time to time as always when I'm at it.

Until then, and when I'm ready and things get sorted out, I'll be back to regular activity soon.

Years
Guys, I think I will be away and not quite active as much starting today because of several circumstances irl, which means I might be away for undetermined amount of time, so I'll going Windvisible for now, but I'll still check PC from time to time as always when I'm at it.

Until then, and when I'm ready and things get sorted out, I'll be back to regular activity soon.

Alright, I can understand what you're going through so giving PC the backseat was your best course of action. Hopefully you'll be back soon for US/UM discussions and when new pieces of info come out!

Hey everyone, I think I kinda fell off the face of the Earth and went on an unplanned hiatus, but I'm back. Good to see this place is just as lively as ever, if not more so.

Dropping on and off the activity radar is natural for everyone, so you're not the only one. Welcome back Delphinus!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I will be taking a short break for at least until Monday. I'll be in a place without internet access yáll. see you!

KazukoHimura

"I guess I'm just a bit hungry..."
Years
I had an unannounced hiatus due to closing myself off from just about every community ever due to some widespread harassment. But I'm back now, and happy to be back. You'll probably see me in the RP Theatre mostly.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
giphy.gif
...or something like that. Back from my "I have absolutely no idea how long I've been gone" hiatus for now. Finally might start posting stuff. Been in the background learning all the video editing and animation things. Should probably get to making a real signature now... I guess I'll wait for the Get-Together.

Back