• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
I have returned.
New laptop. The old one stopped working so I was without anything better than a Nintendo 3ds for ages... and I kinda forgot about this place until today too.. heh. So... has anything changed much since I was gone?

Years
I have returned.
New laptop. The old one stopped working so I was without anything better than a Nintendo 3ds for ages... and I kinda forgot about this place until today too.. heh. So... has anything changed much since I was gone?

PC has like changed a lot, in physical appearance, the staff team and also the active memberbase. That aside, discover the rest yourself and I hope you can get activity back on track, Lucky!

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
I made this account years ago to chat with some friends who were registered here. When they left and moved to different parts of the internet, I didn't really have a use for this account, and lurked for a while, only checking in once every few months, sometimes as many as nine. Recently I've been getting into mafia games on another forum and upon poking around one day, I realized that PC had a mafia section. So I figured I'd pop open this old account and give it some use.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
The return of chaoticlapras/Kieran.

I'm one of those people that seems to disappear for 6 months at a time then make a big re-entrance. I usually make a thread but I've pretty much given up on it. One day, the staying dream will be real. Until then, I'm probably here for about a week? Yeah, anyway. I'm back. May stay. Can reach me on Twitter.

Years
I made this account years ago to chat with some friends who were registered here. When they left and moved to different parts of the internet, I didn't really have a use for this account, and lurked for a while, only checking in once every few months, sometimes as many as nine. Recently I've been getting into mafia games on another forum and upon poking around one day, I realized that PC had a mafia section. So I figured I'd pop open this old account and give it some use.

The return of chaoticlapras/Kieran.

I'm one of those people that seems to disappear for 6 months at a time then make a big re-entrance. I usually make a thread but I've pretty much given up on it. One day, the staying dream will be real. Until then, I'm probably here for about a week? Yeah, anyway. I'm back. May stay. Can reach me on Twitter.

Oh hey nice to see you guys again after well, a very long time. PC has changed tons compared to your last visits but here's hoping the new, now with mafia games PC will encourage both of you to stick around for real this time! I'll see ya around.

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
Years
Old member trying to come back. ^_^"

I originally registered in 2011, but my health and life got crazy. I may still not have a whole lot of time as a med student and trying to work on my novels in the meantime, but I enjoyed the community when I was here last.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Old member trying to come back. ^_^"

I originally registered in 2011, but my health and life got crazy. I may still not have a whole lot of time as a med student and trying to work on my novels in the meantime, but I enjoyed the community when I was here last.

Welcome SeleneHime! Great that you came back ^^ Real life responsibilities of course always take priority, but it'll be great to see you around here on PC whenever you have some free time! Remember that you can always ask me or any other staff if you need anything, we're here to help :)

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
Years
Welcome SeleneHime! Great that you came back ^^ Real life responsibilities of course always take priority, but it'll be great to see you around here on PC whenever you have some free time! Remember that you can always ask me or any other staff if you need anything, we're here to help :)

Much appreciated! I've been poking around to get a feel for the changes, but I can definitely see how much PC has grown in the last few years.

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
Years
It may have been a couple of months since you joined, but I assumed you weren't very active. Nice to see you here again Music, and hopefully you do stay active now!

First of All, Don't Wanna Sound Rude, but I like to be Called MC. Please Call me that. Second, Let's Just say Youtube took up my Time.

I'm Looking forward to Posting on here more!

Years
First of All, Don't Wanna Sound Rude, but I like to be Called MC. Please Call me that. Second, Let's Just say Youtube took up my Time.

I'm Looking forward to Posting on here more!

Don't worry MC, I just wasn't sure what to call you. And yes YouTube is addictive, but I'll be sure see you around, regardless.

Years
Will be reducing activity while I deal with my current situation; my glasses broke earlier this week and it's a bit tedious reading stuff.

That's an unusual reason for activity decline, but good luck hopefully getting new glasses and we'll see you back at your fullest very soon. Putting your eyesight first is a must, as with any other health issues.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Hello everyone,

This is TheZentraveler stopping by to let you guys know that I'm currently in the middle of a hiatus. I've had quite a bit happen to me in the past few months, but I will be returning in the future once everything is settled down.

Years
Hello everyone,

This is TheZentraveler stopping by to let you guys know that I'm currently in the middle of a hiatus. I've had quite a bit happen to me in the past few months, but I will be returning in the future once everything is settled down.

I can understand your inactivity but hopefully you'll get through what's been happening to you and we'll be seeing you get back to full activity very soon.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Hey guys. I'm on a camp currently for a few days, so I will be on a somewhat reduced activity. So I won't post as often as I would for several days. Hope you can understand!

Years
Hey guys. I'm on a camp currently for a few days, so I will be on a somewhat reduced activity. So I won't post as often as I would for several days. Hope you can understand!

Hey Meem I know its all come to end one day. We all gonna miss u so much. Goodbye for long time . I know we gonna see you after Some years like 10 years at least.

Just kidding. Hey you are going to become a bit inactive but I know u gonna see way through. But there is less fun if u are not around. Just come back fast .

Back