• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Doctor Who Discussion Thread

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
3D sound? I can only imagine how horrifying that must have been...

I liked it alright. Especially Bill's and the Doctor's banter! "Okay, grandfather!"

Oooh yess, all the creepy crawlies, and creaky wood sounded epic in 3D.
Everything was 3D, is someone was talking to the right of the camera, you heard it on the right.
It was awesome.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
The 3D sound was really cool! I thought the episode was decent and David Suchet's performance as 'The Landlord' was great :3

I loved the Landlord.
Shame the theories about him being another renegade TimeLord weren't true.

Since the Timelords are technically back, we need to get some renegade, or dark timelords again ~!

I know we've the Master, and Missy. But, we need Rani, or some new evil~!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Yes! It feels like that one brad movie with the 'what's in the BOXXXX' line but instead it's 'what's in the VAULTTT'. <3
I have a few theories, but I really hope we find out what's in it real soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Spoiler:

yea sorry i'm weird

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Spoiler:

yea sorry i'm weird

What if...

Spoiler:

Years
Really enjoyed that episode tonight, I don't know what it was, but it felt like a classic episode, a creepy enemy, a clever plan from the Doctor and some great script writing imo.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Kinda meh episode, I find space fascinating and scary af at the same time but not much was actually happening. Eps like 42, Impossible Planet and Waters of Mars had a lot more content and were better imo. As usual, nice interactions between Doctor and Bill though.

Spoiler:

Years
adventure;9646880 Eps like [I said:
42 , Impossible Planet and Waters of Mars had a lot more content and were better imo.

Those episodes were honestly amazing, especially 42, although considering the poor quality of most of the episodes in recent seasons compared to the episodes you listed, I did enjoy 'Oxygen'.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Personally I thought this episode was scarier than "Knock Knock".

Years
^

Knock knock would have been scarier if it was just the house eating people, but the whole idea of the alien bugs kinda ruined what was an originally creepy premise imo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah... The Doctor and the TARDIS make space seem harmless many times. But without the TARDIS, space is scary and deadly again. ;:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay wow that last episode. Was pretty good.

Spoiler:

Years
Definitely felt like the theory Adventure gave about The Master is viable. As for the episode itself, I thought it was pretty good, with a really good premise, but kinda felt the story was a bit all over the place at certain times, but then again, that's quite typical of Doctor Who tbh.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Agreed Luna! That was the creepy cool part. I was wondering how they were gonna get out of that situation, I mean if their whole world was a simulation. But ofc there was a real world too, phew.

As for the last ep. Nothing spectacular tbh.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The rumors swirling about the last few episodes and the Christmas special, oh man.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
shush! I want not to be spoiled ahaha

Obviously he'll regenerate, but into what and when, I hath none idea~

Back