• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Moves

Lord Jacek

The Greatest Superhero
Years
What is the most annoying move in battle? I think that attract is becasue it doesn't stop until one pokemon faints and there is no way to stop it(unless the pokemon are the same gender).

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
I hate the following moves:
1-follow me-only works in a double battle...and is stupid
2-splash-waste of space
3-Role Play and Trick-both switch something, both are horrible
4-Focus Punch-despite the raw power, which I love, if you don't somehow go first, your bound to flinch and the turn was a waste...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hmmm...I believe this would be better off in the General Games Discussion since you're mainly talking about annnoying moves from the video games. :33 Sooo, I'll like, move it there for you. XD

*moves*

~Kelsey

leafgreen386

Custom User Title. Wow.
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2006
Why don't you try any accuracy dropping move and any evasion boosting move on for size? And Hyper Beam. More n00bs use that move than I can count, and it's one of the worst moves in the game.

Focus Punch-despite the raw power, which I love, if you don't somehow go first, your bound to flinch and the turn was a waste...
Ever heard of the SubPunch combo? Also, FP always goes last in round.

Last edited:

deoxys2000

deoxys master
Years
my opinion:
confuse ray: a good move and a bad one. but i hate it when they use it on me, then i throw a tantrum. (lol)
double team: can't you use foresight on it and it will prevent double team?
protect: i don't like it because i use an attack and it's about to faint, then it uses protect, all it's doing is delaying the inevitable.
and the worst move is (drumroll) the f-u! i mean, its just throwing a uy off your shoulders, it's stupid, in my opinion.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
Years
F-u? What does that mean?

Anyway, Protect/Detect are moves I don't like. i don't use 'em, and I don't like it whne opponents use it. Plain and simple.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
Protect/Detect are the most annoying to me. They really don't have a point unless a pokemon with a power like Pressure uses them (in an effort to drain the opponent's PP). Even then I'd rather use something like Double team. Body slam annoys me too. *shakes fist at paralysis* I also don't like moves like constrict and rock smash. I dunno, it just bugs me that they only do like 5 damage. It's a waste of an attack. And confuse ray. I think that's it :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I think quite a few attacks are super annoying
any hypnosis move: it's not bad when you have Awakening but the PokeFlute's song is too long.
protect: mostly in Ruby for me. Ugh, it wastes a turn. Most commonly seem on Pelipper in my game
minimize: in Leafgreen at Koga's gym, I kept losing to that stupid Muk of his mainly becasue it could use Minimize. A friend even gave me his Charizard for the battle and I still lost! But now that's over with. I forgot how I got over that obstacle.
Fury swipes or any attack that has multiple strikes are annoying because sometimes they last five freaking times and I freak out because the animations seem to go on forever and I hate seeing the hp level drop slowly. It's like torture!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
Years
Protect is THE most annoying move for me. X.x
For the past eight months (yes, I kept track XD ), at least one Pokemon has used Protect against me every time I've played my Emerald. Very, very sad.. o.O

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Rain Dance and Sunny Day. Altough they arn't bad moves, the effects which come after the end of every turn are just annoying and a waste of time.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Years
Attract and Confusion are the most annoying for me. When I get attracted, always with my luck, I always get immobilized, and I always take so much unwated damage. And with Confuse Ray, it's the same thing with my luck because I always hurt myself. :P It's not like the worst time when I was training my Kingdra in Colosseum in the Deep Colo area...I got Attracted, Confused, and Thunder Waved. Somehow I ended up winning...but that was after...literally...15 minutes of battling 1 Pokemon @_@.

SRV

Years
  • Age 33
  • N.B.
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
RaikouSpecialLover said:
F-u? What does that mean?

It is not relevent to Pok?mon in any way. The F-U is a stupid wrestling move belonging to John Cena(My little cousin is obcessed with John Cena so that's how I know). Shoudln't waste time watching wrestling. Although Pok?mon is a waste of time too if you think about, but it's rather enjoying too.

And Sunny Day/Rain Dance is not an annoying move if you just turn off the battle scene. It's an extrememly useful move that can give alot of moves an advantage in battle.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
With my annoyer-heavy battle style, I like to use most of the attacks listed here. I believe Toxic or Will-o-Wisp are pretty annoying, but they can be healed with items (at least in-game...battle Tower and competitive battling are different). It gets really annoying when one of your opponents use spike, and then lower your accuracy/put you to sleep/confuse you/attract you to force a switch...

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
#1-spash wth is it fore is it a joke cause its not funny
#2-block eh if your stuck with a nosepass and you have a blaziken at the same level good luck!
#3-double team is a total wast of sace
#4-tunt what a wast it does nothing good !!!
#5-flash omg its good only like once in the whole game

Back