• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Nope, just reporting. I'm still a noob at it, and it has hurt my reputation so I'm going invisible.

I'm officially never reporting ever again.

Nope. I'm afraid you got it all wrong. You will never, in no way, under any circumstance, you will not get in trouble, never, ever, for sending a report using the report button. Using the report button is always okay. Never will get you in trouble. I swear. For my life. Using the report button (
report.gif
) = Always good = Never bad

On the other hand, reporting in any other way, let's say, via VM's, or telling members that they did something wrong, is not correct. That's mini-modding. Some mods do not appreciate being sent messages telling them what to do. I don't mind when you send me VM's telling me about an adbot, but some mods don't like being told "close this thread" via VM. Even if they do all gladly accept being sent reports telling them to "close this thread" via the report button (
report.gif
).

In the same spirit, making a post in a thread or sending someone a VM with a "you did X wrong" as the only content is also considered mini-modding. It's much better to send a report using the report button and let the mod send the VM telling the member what they did wrong instead, as it will avoid any unnecessary errors (the mod will know for sure what to do!) and the member who is being told about will not feel public embarrassment.

And I think I know a bit about how things work here :x

Gabri

m8
Years
Went iz da boss.

I never really cared about my reputation in this place. Not that it was ever high or good.

Sean

Years

Went is also the biggest stalker ever if memory recalls me. :D

I've neglected this forum so much from 2009-present, haha. But yeah, I remember went used to stalk my conversations.. XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is true. There is even a stalker emblem in honor of Went's stalking. Of course though, Went's stalking was harmless. We do not tolerate anything other than that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Because I haven't been here, obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back