• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pokemon Black Thread

xGunLuis

Let's Player
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
Let's Play Pokemon Black!

Okay so I realize now how to actually post the videos on forums now, thanks to Captain Fabio :) and I'd like to share my latest episode with everyone at Pokecommunity. I won't ***** out and ask for likes and favorites or subscribing crap because really thats just too unoriginal.

I Just hope that you guys will take a moment and watch my video and leave a little bit of feedback either on the video or here on this thread as it would make me super happy.

Without further delay here is our episode today.

We're going through the desert today and hopefully theres a surprise installed for everyone.

I hope that you guys will enjoy my LP and I will post each video to this as i upload it every few days.

Props to fabio btw :P

Episode 12 where we fight the 4th gym leader..The very beautiful Elesa :) Lemme know what you think

Last edited:
Back