• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
5/10 Title-banner thing is nice and clean, but it's quite simple, and the text is not only red, which clashes horribly, but also too far from the image to give the signature any form of coherence.

Also wow, are black and white themes in this week or something? o_O

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7/10

I like it, but I think it would look better centered, and the CSS is quite good, but I can still see the white underneath part of the blue bar thing. But it's good nonetheless :o

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
6/10 I like it but the text kinda blends in with the icons. The text is also too far away from the image imo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

I honestly don't like how it blurs on the edges of his hair. And I think it would be better without CSS, since it seems like the text is on a white part of the image that shouldn't even belong, and the crosshair cursor is absolutely unnecessary. The text could also be better aligned with the sig. /I'm one to talk; I'm working on it though

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

I quite like yours Roro /nicknamefail
All your sigs seem original and I like how the text and everything is :D

/BLACKANDWHITE4EVA

Misheard Whisper

Years
Yeah, I'm not hot on how the text crosses into the images either. Makes it hard to read and then your links are too far down. Still, I love the colours and how they match, so . . . 7/10

Zeewolfsteen

Fire Master
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
7/10
I like it, but, it's not anything that would catch my eye or punch me in the face if I didn't look at it.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

Years
It's . . . just text. And a poorly executed meme at that, plus a plea to support PALV, whatever the hell that is. It's not doing its job as advertising if I can't recognise it. :/ 1/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
2/10

There...isn't really anything special about this signature. Not to mention you spelled Serperior and Krokorok wrong.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The coin annoy's me. >: Idk why, I understand why it's there.

7 // 10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i love it beyond a level i can express. Its simple, the background is AWESOME!! the animation is beautiful. I am in love !! i'm not exagurating, easily 15/10. Yes 15/10, that's not a typing mistake !!i used to hate venasaur, but no more. he's my fav now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back