• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
I got the wifi working on my Switch in my house FINALLY! I have no excuse to find hot spots outside my house now! :D

Still not getting the $20 NSO until I KNOW the wifi is stable and it wasn't luck this time, so i'm testing it out everyday until I feel comfortable getting NSO.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Went to a pub quiz with a couple of friends from high school. Not only did I have a drink with them after not seeing them for more than a year, we also placed second.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Getting out and doing yard work with a neighbor. Mostly trying to keep moving and not sitting around as much.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Lozz gave me a lovely DIY in ACNH that I really wanted and it made me very happy. <3

Years
A friend of mine is coming back to PokéCommunity. You're a treasure Jo!

Also I got an unexpected delivery. A secret surprise came in the mail from my boyfriend! Thank-you Shawn!

I'm a doubly lucky lady!

Spoiler:

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
Got myself a rare copy of a trading card which made me happy.

Also was going to be happy when my new PC arrived, but only my case arrived and the rest is in a different shipment that arrives tomorrow... happiness delayed i suppose lol

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
A friend of mine is coming back to PokéCommunity. You're a treasure Jo!

Also I got an unexpected delivery. A secret surprise came in the mail from my boyfriend! Thank-you Shawn!

I'm a doubly lucky lady!

Spoiler:

I'm happy you like it dear. <33

Best blessings to you!

Years
My mother bought me a box of chocolate--that was so sweet. I was watching Lucario and the Mystery of Mew with my adorable Lucario plush at the time. She not only gave me a delicious treat, but she was very intrigued by what was on the television screen, and asked me all sorts of questions about kind of pokemon these were, and really liked Lucario. I thought that was very cute of her. She got so involved in what was going on that she ended up watching the movie with me, and being fascinated by the world of Sir Aron and the aura guardians. I thought her childlike delight was heart-warming, and more than enough reason to smile. She would not accept the ending of the story though!

Years
I got a commission from a very kindly gentleman to make a set of dolls for his family for Christmas. I can't wait to get to work! I will make them angels, that seems very appropriate for the holidays! This project is a big deal for me. I'll do my best to make something that will make him and his loved ones happy.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Learning how to make a post flair, and making my name size 100000000px.

I'm not sure why I found it so funny, but I laughed so hard when the preview page broke.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I got to hang out with my awesome cousin today even if it was just for a few hours.

Years
Had to shower at my aunt and uncles because our hot water isn't working. Seeing my little 2nd cousin was nice and also their shower is amazing.

Back