• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i cant believe 2018 is more than half over now [Update: now almost over!]

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
As the old saying goes, "time flies by when you have fun."

Yeah, some days seem to go faster than others, but seems (to me) to be at an overall steady pace.

Of course, this also depends how you perceive time: mercantile time clock (most likely most of us), Earth's rotation on its axis, your circadian rhythm, etc.

I suppose this also proves that for most of us, "time is money"---especially being paid a certain currency per unit of time.

pkmin3033

This year has gone by pretty quick for me too, but I figure that's just because I've been doing more. Now that I have a part-time job my days go by a lot quicker, I appreciate my free time more, and - most of the time - I don't look back and feel like I've wasted all my time.

All the best things happen in the last four months of the year so I am more than OK with it being September on Saturday. Plus summer this year has been hell incarnate and I'm so glad it's over.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
As usual, way too fast for me! That tends to happen when nearly every day is the same. ;__; Gonna try to shake up my routine and try new things in order to slow down time, haha. :b

I like it best when years feel like they take years to end.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Super fast for me. 3 weeks holiday is like wow so fast. It's probably cause I sleep a lot xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I feel like when I was in school (I feel SO OLD saying that...lol.) the years seemed like they took forever. But now it really does feel like times flies.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
for me the year has gone by fairly quickly i think. the only exciting thing that really happened to me in 2018 is meeting my boyfriend for the first time and then getting to see him again. *shrug* im just ready for 2019 so i can graduate from community college and then i can move from the south.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
This year was weird at times xD But I guess it wasn't a bad year. I've been getting over a lot of old phobias i've had for a long time, so thats a huge positive for me on its own. Also, I have made some very good friends this year, started using discord, and obsessed over Pokemon in general (and not just korrina) a lot. I've started having more pokemon related dreams more often again too :3

So its been a fun year. But there was some drama parts that I wish didn't happen. I won't talk about them, though. Also, I like that I got active on this forum again this year. This is a nice place :D

Back