• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 10, 2020
My name is Bridget, I am 28 and a mother of 2. I don't do Facebook so I joined here to have some PokeFriends. Please feel free to add me!

My love for the games started on GBC, Red Version. My brother had Blue and Silver so we shared all 3. I have downloaded emulators on my phone over the years and played yellow and emerald. Now I play Pokemon X on my new 2DS (planning on buying AS or OR) . Feel free to add me but I'm more of a collector than a battler 😄 My current goal is to fill my PokeBank with 1 of every pokemon, and when I complete that, I plan to get everything in both genders.

I'm really excited for this challenge. I currently have about 100 pokemon 😎

📍4184-8602-9900

Last edited:
Years
Welcome to PC Bridget! Gosh I'd love to be able to brag to my friends that my mom's a Pokemon gamer. Lucky children you have hehe.

I myself don't have the funds to purchase newer consoles like the 3DS and Switch, so I'm just using emulators for the moment huehue. Anywho I digress, here's hoping we see you around the forums, have a great day!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome Bridget! Pokémon is universal, meaning any and everyone can enjoy it. We also have many active discussions going on as well. I've completed a living PokéDex myself in Shield, and boy it wasn't easy. Good luck with your endeavor!

Back