• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Adding new OW tables without JPAN engine

__fred__40

fred
Years
Is it possible to add new OW tables without using JPAN v1.1 hacked engine?If yes,how?
My problem with the engine is that it comes with the cleaning patch which removes all the scritps that were present in the vanilla rom and I need most of those scripts in my hack
Also does the v1.0 of JPAN engine contain the cleaning patch as well?If yes can someone share it?cause the link from the main post is down

Years
  • Seen today
The latest version of the engine comes with a tool, with that you can choose which functions you want. Otherwise, this tutorial might be helpful.

__fred__40

fred
Years
The latest version of the engine comes with a tool, with that you can choose which functions you want. Otherwise, this tutorial might be helpful.

I tried using the tool but i always get block here,i dont know which variable i should insert here,i tried a few of the "safe" ones,between 4011 and 40FF iirc but ended up breaking the game
VP6R4Vd.png

also I dont understand which part of the tutorial you sent discuss how to add new OW tables

Last edited:
Back