• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Getting an Eon Ticket

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Back in the OR/AS games, if you streetpassed someone with an Eon Ticket, you'll get one, too.

What did you think of this? I thought this was honestly a really nice thing Nintendo did. I was able to get an Eon Ticket from someone at school because I passed by someone who had one.

I don't know if this still works today, but I'm sure it does. I wanted to highlight this rather than the gen III version because getting one of those is actually really hard these days.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I kinda would've preferred another way to get the Eon Ticket really. Streetpass is a feature designed with Japan in mind and not most of the rest of the world, so getting one via Streetpass wasn't really a great option for some.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I never even knew they still existed in Gen 6.

I thought the only way to obtain the other Latias/Latios was trading.

Back