• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha's Forest:Rp

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
**Here is the new one wananaaa! And for all you peeps I am InuYasha from before they reset the thing.....Keh!**

Signups: I need a description of your character and I think that InuYasha and Kagome are taken......

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Am I still Kagome.? o.O And are we re-starting this again? >_>

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
**I didn't like how the last one was going. Hai you are Kagome.**

*InuYasha closed his eyes slowly, the night wind playing with his now black hair. The moonless night seemed to close in around him, making him uneasy. The sound of rustling behind him caused him to jump, the human Inuyasha standing. Kagome appeared before him, the Hanyou relaxing visably. "Ah, Kagome...don't do that!"He snarled. She shrieked suddenly, a arrow piercing her chest. "KAGOME!"He roared, leaping to her. She fell into him, the Hanyou wrapping his haori around her. "InuYasha...."A cold voice called from the darkness, his eyes snapping to a figure. "Kikyou?"He gasped, holding kagome closer. "She will die...."Kikyou said harshly, raising the bow again. The sun rose over the horison, InuYasha growling angrily at Kikyou. His hair remained black, much to the hanyou's surprise. "NANI!!!!"He exclaimed, looking at his clawless hands. "DIE!!!!"Kikyou yelled, shooting a arrow at the unconcious Kagome.* " NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" InuYasha yelled,jerking upward from his sleep. He panted heavily, looking down at where Kagome slept in her sleeping bag, his eyes wide with fear, a rare sight. He looked at his hands, relieved to find his claws still in place. He landed softly beside the sleeping Miko, Sniffing the air cautiously. He sighed in relief when no traces of danger persented itself.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Hai you are Kagome
OC: XD That sounds strange. ROFL

Kagome thought she heard something in her sleep.
It's probally Inuyasha again... she thought sleeply. "Inuyasha...osuwari." she yawned.
Kagome's dream wasn't that good either. She dreamed that she failed to go into a good high school, and was begging for money on the streets of Tokyo.
"Must...never...let...that...happen..." she mumbled and turned around.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
** Aa InuYasha-Kun!! Gomen ne, this un ish got a Inu.....-_-;; Meh bad....Hey You can start a A/U one! (Alternate Universe) Sukio Inu!**

"What the!? AHHH!" He yelped, as he did a face plant near Kagome's sleeping form, growling and muttering curses as he pried himself up from the ground. " BAKA GIRL!!!" He snarled, sulking back over to his perch. :Kuso!....What the heck was that dream about?.....: He growled to himself, crossing his arms in opposite sleeves.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
ah dun worry hun. XD i'll sit by and watch... maybe bring in some smaller characters and the like... hmm... alternate universe? -pokes her- my ears wont fit through the rift i make... dun worry though... i get to have fun else where! sukiyo!

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kagome yawned widely and sat up. "Inuyasha? why are you growling?" she questioned him.
She thought about the dream that she just had. It was so scary...she didn't want to go beg on the streets. Sometimes she wished that the Shikon-no-Tama never excisted.

Kagome sighed and walked over to Inuyasha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Can I still join up as my made up character Misarai? I'll put my info in if I can join in.

Name: Misarai
Blood: half-demon lioness
Description: Her hair is a long silver mane. She has a tail made out of the same long silver fur. Her gray nails are long like lion claws. Her eyes look gray, but it is the black iris of her eyes fading away. She walks around on all fours and moves around more like a lioness. She fights and hunts like a lioness and use her brute strength and animal instinct in battle. She wears a dress made of lioness skin. She is a carnivore and the longer she goes without meat, the more extreme her hunger can be.
Background: She has two brothers, Kisarai (half-demon eagle) and Disarai (half-demon ox). She does not know much about her past, so she just lives for survival. Is followed by a gang of element demons, dragon looking demons that hold a power of the natural elements (leader Daukama ? Steel, Neemaru ? Water, Agrehm ? Earth, Sovra ? Wind, Temaro ? Fire)

Last edited:

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
<<howdy latios! sessha wa rokuke-dono! 'member meh? prolly not... oh well.
XD i juss found this cool link to a bbc forum explaining l33t... hehe... http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A787917"
l33t 0\/\/nz!
:chinese: >>
-random inserted character-
"Ah poo. Thats the third time this month. Why cant these men bring back the right herbs? Baka..." -sigh-
Jouun Chi, the leader of the village, has been working hard to try and restock his herb supply after the other day. He works hard at it, but that d4mn hanyou and his friends showed up and needed help...
"Well, at least I did the right thing!" He says with a rather large smile. -looks into the sky- "hope they are ok..."

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
(( I felt like replying, hope you don't mind ))

She tread the fallen trails lighty, searching for the loss and those who could be easy prey. Misarai paused to throw her long wild mane back, revelaing her still human ears. She paused as she heard some ruslting in the trees in front of her. Misarai kneeled down on all fours, close to the ground like a lion. After a short moment, the half demon attacked. She pounced through the foliage, tearing through the branches, as she pinned her meal down with her wieght. She reached her claws back to strike, but stopped when she got a good look at the dragon creature below her.
"Go ahead, slice me," snarled the dragon demon Agrehm. "It'll be the last thing you ever do."
"I'm working here you waste of ****," Misarai growled back.
Another one of the dragons walked in through the brush. "What's the matter, Misarai? Hunting down injured prey is too big a job for you."
The dragons walked on all fours and were as large as siberian tigers. They had long necks and their hands consisted of two fingers. Their knees were round socket joints so they could move their legs any which way, which made them very quick and swift. Their wings were small and looked sliced in half (giving their demon name Crippled Demon), but large enoguh that htey could use them for gliding. The dragons had sandy colored fleshlike skin, big red eyes, and a beaklike mouth on their lizard heads. Each Crippled Demon had a different colored flestone pattern on their body, Agrehm's was brown and Sovra's was white.
Misarai let Agrehm up as she walked on her hands and feet towards Sovra. "I wouldn't be talking about injuries, Crippled Demon."
"Daukama's getting tired of waiting," said Sovra.
"Yeah," replied Misarai. "Well I can wait as long as I want."
Sovra leaped into the air and landed in front of Misrarai, blocking her path.
Misarai growled. "You're a little low on my food chain to be playing games, little boy!"
Suddenly, Misarai gave out a bobcat roar of pain as Agrehm slammed his strong claws down onto Misrai's foot. The demons ran fast, like birds on the wind, watching and laughing at Misarai trying to chase them.

The element demons Sovra and Agrehm darted through the area InuYasha and Kagome were. Before htey could turn their heads to see what it was, the dragons were gone. Shortly after, Misarai walked into the area with a slight limp. She smelled blood, but it was her blood on the foot Agrehm smashed. Misarai sat down and licked the blood and dirt clean from her wounds, then layed down in the dirt like a resting lioness. She didn't know that InuYasha and Kagome were there, and, frankly, she didn't care.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
(Hai you can be Shippou..))
"Eh?" He blinked looking back at her, ceasing his triad. " Ah....Nothing....." He recovered, turning his back to her again. He sat pouting, his ears laying flat. " Go back to sleep.....it's still a while before dawn...." He said, leaning back against his tree. He crossed his arms casually in the folds of his Haori.
" Nani?" He blinked looking down at where Misari had fallen. He leapt to his feet instantly, moving over to the wounded Youkai. "Oi! Lion! What trouble did you wander into this time?" He growled in a sort of sympathetic way, having met the Lioness on a few occasions. He scanned the forest, his ears rotating atop his head. " Dragon?" He blinked, sniffing the air.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
"Hmm?" Misarai looked up at the half demon InuYasha. "Are you with the dragons?" Misarai hopped up unto her wonded foot and too ka few steps towards InuYasha. She sniffed at his feet for a dragon's scent, then shook her head to keep the smell away from her face. She backed away and looked up at InuYasha. "You don't smell like the dragons."
Misarai prowled across the area, sniffing the air. She gave a growl of stubborness as she sat down like a lioness. "If only the scent of blood wasn't in my way I can get a scent of that wretched demon!" Growls. "I'm so hungry I could gnaw at my own wounds."

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
-From the bushes, a young man awakens. his hand on his blade, he rises to his feel like the lightning flashes. all the noise has vexed him, and he blinks slowly, revealing his blue eyes only to push the hair from his face.-
"So, what brings a hanyou and his party to this end of the forest? Don't you know of the demon who preys on all those that enter this place?"
-He shows no emotion, even in the face of the beauty of the world. He shows no intrest in seeing those he talks to, instead he looks away, almost ashamed to show his face. Its as if this 5'6" man escapes into a different world when he purposely covers his face with his long gray blonde hair. His blue and black robes show much wear, sugesting that he is a long time traveler or a veteran fighter. The three katakana characters tatooed on his cheek seem to be more than ink. He senses the staring and he turns away more.
"This demon... its more than just a demon. No one may defeat it. No other demon. Or hanyou. Or human... can defeat this wench."
-He looks up, then over at Kagome and Inuyasha. As he looks, his eyes water, and a tear falls. He then hastily turns and walks away."
"Inuyasha... the lotus flower, no matter how beautiful, still draws her strength from the Earth she loves. No matter how blood stained and grey snow covered."
-As those words echo throughout their minds, this young man vanishes into the air. He doesnt even leavwe a scent for Inuyasha to pick up.-

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Misarai walked on all hands and feet towards Shippo. Never in her years has she seen a creature like this before. She sniffed at the creature for a scent, then shook her head, dusting Shippo with her mane. Misarai turned and walked back to where she lay. The creature was nice, but not even the scent could keep her thrist for blood out of her mind.
Why did I have to fast for so long, she thought, I'm only going to put these kids in danger.
Misarai watched as a creature flew overhead. She sniffed the air, no sign of blood other than her own. The lioness girl curled up on the ground and began to lick the blood from her injured foot again. "**** that blasted Agrehm," she growled under her breath. Suddenly, she paused. "Did you hear something?" she asked.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
"whoa, i hear it too. what do you think it is kagome?" replied shippo has the sound grew louder and louder. he jumps in to some bushes behind the rest of them, and waits for the inevitable.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
"Eh?" "Ahh...It's nothing."
Kagome glanced suspciously at him. "Okay...If you say so..." she said and went back, trying to go to sleep.
Suddenly she heard Misarai.
"Did you hear something?" she asked.
"Whoa, I hear it too, what do you think it is, Kagome?" Shippo asked, and jumped in some bushes.
"Eh? No...I didn't hear anything..." she replied, glancing at the bushes that Shippo just lept in.
But Kagome gripped her bow and arrows tightly. Just in case.

Back