• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Musicians Alliance *The Official Musicians Club*

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Fellow music lovers and musicians, welcome to The Music and Musicians Alliance!!!

cm12.png

The Music and Musicians Alliance is a spot where music fanatics can gather together as a group and discuss their musical talents with fellow musicians in the community! Do you play the guitar, piano, sing, in a band and want to talk about and show you're passion to the community, do you love music in general, do you have problems setting up you're studio or simple equipment, do you need advice on which instruments or gear to use, or do you want to go to the extremes and show others you're musical talent? If any of the criteria's fit your needs, then this club is for you!!

Anybody in the community is free to join without hesitation, but there are a few rules and regulations you'll have to abide by in order to be part of it. First off, this a 'musicians club' not a 'music' only club. With that being said, this club is for musicians or members planning to be a musician, not for members to talk about their favorite band or song; but music discussion will still apply. There are NO restrictions on musical instruments or musical talents as for they all make you a musician. You can be anything from a pianist to a music composer. You're free to discuss anything music related in this club, and to make it more exciting you may post you're musical talents or work together to collaborate a song together!! How cool is that? Join now!!

Rules
402.gif

1. Follow ALL Pokecommunity rules. I can't stress this enough.
2. You must love music and play a musical instrument (It's not a requirement to play a musical instrument, but you must have a passion for music).
3. Be respectful to fellow members. This is a key component here. Don't flame, bash, or criticize someone because of they're taste in music, AND please, no bashing, flaming, or criticizing someone else's work (if they choose to post). Constructive criticism on the other hand is allowed.
4. Please stay on topic. This is a music club; not a movie club, not a gaming club, not a Pokemon club, and not a clothing club. Anything off topic will be considered as spam and will result in a report to a mod for anyone that partakes in off-topic discussions.
5. Please fill out the member application to join.
6. Try to stay active. Don't join and post, "I play the guitar" and leave, we want this to be as active as possible. If you're going on vacation, moving, working, etc and you can't post for awhile LET ME KNOW!
7. Last but not least. No trolling!

Application

I wan't to join the club!
648.gif

Username:
What instruments you play?
Why are you joining the club?
Would you be willing to collaborate?

Artists
039.gif

Spoiler:

Musical Art/Collaborations
313.gif
314.gif

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Well, I'm getting the hang of orchestra...

Username: YALN

What instruments you play? Violin

Why are you joining the club? Good question. But it's because I love music and pokemon and I have nothing better to do.

Would you be willing to collaborate? IDK. Depends if life is willing to collaborate with me.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Nice. With you being a keyboardist do you produce your own music as well? I had a friend (rip) that had a keyboard and was a very talented music producer.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: Sonata

What instruments you play? Tuba, Trumpet, French Horn, Flute, and the Kazoo.

Why are you joining the club? I guess just to see what other people around here can do and maybe try making some stuff.

Would you be willing to collaborate? Ye.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
You play alot of marching band instruments Sanota, which is your favorite

Topic Question: How long have you been playing an instrument and what made you decide to play that instrument?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I like the tuba.

How long have you been playing an instrument and what made you decide to play that instrument?

Oh boy here we go. I started out on trumpet my 6th grade year, I was actually kinda forced into playing it because my mom was in band and she wanted me to be just like her pretty much. So I started on trumpet, played it until my 8th grade year and then the band needed a french horn player since we only had one while we had 73 trumpets. So for my 8th grade year I switched to a french horn and really liked it. Then I played trumpet in marching band 9th grade, switched back to french horn for wind ensemble,and then also learned how to play tuba in about a month and a half before marching band started again, decided I liked it and stuck with it for the next 3 years. I also learned how to play flute my junior year because I had the crazy idea that I'd march a different instrument each year, until I realized I can't play a reed to save my life so I decided to just stick to tuba.

Sloan Kettering

Robot Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 17, 2018
Username: Metal Man

What instruments you play? Guitar and bass.

Why are you joining the club? Because it's always fun to meet other musicians.

Would you be willing to collaborate? Totes

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Username: TheSpud

What instruments you play?
Any brass instrument, and dabbled a little in both voice and keys at college. I've also done a fair bit of arranging. Trumpet is my main though, and what I went to school for.

Why are you joining the club?
Because musicians are awesome people. So it should be fun talking to you guys.

Would you be willing to collaborate?

Depends on when you catch me. I'd definitely like to, but I don't have a ton of free time anymore.

Years
Username: DRCM

What instruments you play? I'm guessing the computer, Logic Pro X and all my synths/plugins don't count as an instrument, so piano. I've been learning piano for a year but I'm still not at a decent level yet unfortunately.

Why are you joining the club? To discuss music making/composition and to learn stuff

Would you be willing to collaborate? only if i have time tbh

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
DRCM said:
I'm guessing the computer, Logic Pro X and all my synths/plugins don't count as an instrument, so piano. I've been learning piano for a year but I'm still not at a decent level yet unfortunately.

If you're using virtual instruments and creating a song with them and mixing them with your plugins then I definitely consider them as playing an instrument. Either way it requires musical talent whether you have a MIDI or not for your DAW. But it's great to find out that I'm not running this mixing in a DAW process solo. You do mix and master right?

Welcome everybody that's joined since I've been away. I was submitted to the hospital the 5th and got out the other day so I wasn't able to update until now. I'm not planning on getting another mandatory surgery so hopefully something doesn't come up.

Last edited:
Back