• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
That would be fine with me. First, I need an amazing name. I'm thinking, "Super Omega Hyperforce Alpha Team Destructonater KamehameHADOKEN Blades of the Triforcic Glory....and also <Insert one of the guild member's name here>" What do you guys think? I personally thing it's too humble.

Also, could I possibly find some loot for the man? Perhaps a new weapon or armor?(Taka)

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Ahhh im so sorry yall >.<

Starting High School was kinda rough on my activity on PC...
Running CC doesn't help at all either... I should have my first post up on... Saturday? Jesus yall im so freaking busy im sorry T.T

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Shiren: "For justice... I must borrow this!" *cloak & hood steal, voice change to deep raspy whisper* "No one must know my true identity."

"I'm batman."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu- Ah okay c: I hope you feel at home there ^^ It's still your turn to post though xD

Chilidawgs- Don't worry about it ^^; try to get a post up atleast once a week though.

DuskLunacy- I hope she didn't steal Lucina's hood.

Geras32&dcjboi&Khawill- I would appreciate it if you guys could get a post up between now and 3 days. If not then I'll sadly have to remove you guys from the RP due to inactivity. You can return with the same character if you feel like you can be active again though...

Geras, I know you have a writer's block at the moment so if you need ideas for a post feel free to message me ^^ If you don't have a writer's block then just ignore me hehe.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire: I just tend to struggle with NPC dialogue exchanges. Since I finally finished the exchange that takes place in the post, I should be able to have it done and up by tonight.

Edit: Posted.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
MiltankRancher- The doors to the boss fight are about to be opened.

Lucina will send a message to everyone on the first floor soon.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heh, I'm looking forward to writing my next post now. Turnip is going to be cynical and unfeeling! YAAY!

I guess, though, he has reason to be - people he's just met are doing strange things, then breaking down right in front of him. Some guy he's just met is apparently a girl, and was hiding it for reasons he doesn't know and probably won't understand. Turnip is confused as hell, and social awkwardness is probably around an all-time high.

Thing is with Turnip, social awkwardness makes him nervous to begin with, but after a certain point he just gets angry :p

Okay, double post :p

Anyhow, thought I'd share this because... it's actually really relevant :p
It's the first instance, also, in which Turnip has actually been visibly portrayed while in his less-than-modern gear. Picture below.

Spoiler:

You may see from the picture that he sort of has eyes... it's mainly the style. You know in other animés, faceless things have been made to have sort-of faces at certain points, just so expression can actually be conveyed.
I think a good example would be Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Basically like that, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Pink: Is it just fine if I post after the portal has been opened? There's nothing much for dotcom to do, so I guess if it's fine I just have to wait it out.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
...This is craziness. I have been busy beyond believability, and the fact that I'm on my DA all the time doesn't help at all... So sorry for leaving, but I hope to be back now.

That is, if you'll still have me.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Miltankrancher- it's okay ^^ I hope to post somewhere between now and 4/5 hours.

Deathofshadows- We'll still have you. Next time you leave please tell me though c;

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Got it.

Quick little thing, but do you think you could add something like this
Spoiler:
behind the text on the OP? Or make the text lighter? The background you have is okay, but when it comes to reading, it is near impossible...

Sapphire Rose

Years
Deathofshadows- I'll try to change it a little when I have time ^^

Trainer Timothy- I'm sorry but the Sign-ups are closed. We won't accept any more RPers.

Back