• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remove a Letter or Two, Would Ya?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Fake Tears -> Fake Tea. The user offers the opposing Pokémon a cup of tea, but it is actually alcohol in disguise! Confuses the target for 10 turns.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Litten -> Lt. Ten. Basically a war sergeant who likes to count up single digits.

Meadow

Years
Mew -> Me. No one knows what this Pokémon truly looks like, because it is always taking form as its own trainer! And if it doesn't have a trainer, uhhh... you got me there.

PageEmp

Years
Fire spin -> Fire pin. The user attacks by throwing a flaming spike at the opponent.

Meadow

Years
Armor Fossil -> Arm Fossil. It's an ancient fossil of... an arm? Hmm, now whose arm could this have belonged to?

PageEmp

Years
Hidden power -> Hide N power. Using this move gives the user the power to seclude mysterious green haired trainers!

Meadow

Years
Dugtrio -> Ugtrio! This Pokémon is certainly, umm... an unsightly trio, that's for sure. xD

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Blaine -> Bane

Ah you think fire is your ally? You merely adopted the fire. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see water until I was already a man.

Meadow

Years
Delphox -> Elphox! This Pokémon is basically just an elf with fox ears... wait, or is it a fox with elf ears?

Back