• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Techdraconis gallery

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
Years
Some years ago I did some fusions/recolors etc and lately i'm trying it again. I will post my old and new ones here. Don't expect much, i'm not good at it.

If you have any advise/tips, feel free to tell me.

recolors/retypes
Spoiler:

fusions/mix
Spoiler:

scratch (not all of them are fully scratched)
Spoiler:

Chibi
Spoiler:

Others
Spoiler:

Last edited:

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
Years
Time to update this a bit.

QX1SHi7.gif

I made this one for my own fangame.

hr7vTjJ.png

A friend of me wanted an emote for twitch.

world_snake_small_2_by_techdraconis-dbv4sln.png

world_snake_green_by_techdraconis-dbv4rx6.png

ZAS63qS.png

These are made for pokemon Epitaph. Credits to my pals GoldLeafSnivy for the design and ModelingClay to help me clean it up.

pokemon_adapt__toamire__normal__by_techdraconis-dbv88f6.png

pokemon_adapt__toamire__normal___shiny__by_techdraconis-dbv8dsk.png

This little one is also for my own fangame. It's called Toamire and it is based on an anteater.

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
Years
Thx :)
I made this together with my friend GoldLeafSnivy. (sorry for the big size, I forgot that I made it that big)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh my god that Gengar I absolutely love its little face. C:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
These are really nice, especially the gengar you posted recently!

The colored outlines and cell shading add a nice popping touch to gengar, giving it a different feel than how it's usually depicted. I'd love to see more of your art in this style!

Your spritework is also really interesting, especially the snake fakemon. Managing to fit all of that detail into a standard bw size is a feat within itself. Keep it up!

Back