• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your best Pokémon and why?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
So guys... I was wondering what kinds of Pokémon you have? I still haven't completed the Pokédex! I still need a Dragonite and a Kabutops. Have you completed the Pokédex or are you still struggling like me?

Vragon

I have never completed a pokedex, but I focus on the more training part.
Some of my aces in Platinum:
Latios, Lucario, Garchomp, Staraptor, Golduck, Glacion, Butterfree, Lv100 Gyarados (caught at Lv 95 as a magikarp :P)
Some of my aces in White:
Volcarona, Haxoras, ZEKROM!, Genesect, Seperior, Sammurot, Elektross, Zoroark, and Krookadile
Some of my aces in Y:
Absol, Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Heliolisk, Yveltal, Aegislash
My Team that beat the Alola League the first time: (Trumpets)
Incineroar, Decidueye, Primarina, Golisopod, Salandit (Male), and Ribombee
Just a few of my partners.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^ he was talking about your Pokemon GO pokemon, not your game Pokemon.

My best one is gonna have to be my Scyther. I powered him up to the max and he is a beast.

Vragon

^ he was talking about your Pokemon GO pokemon, not your game Pokemon.

I haven't played GO and since we are talking about Pokedex completion in a pokemon game, I fail to see the only answer being GO related. To be fair, I wasn't aware GO had a pokedex, and so answered with my own experience with dexing (get it like doxing). (Clears Throat)

I was just giving an answer I could give since I don't have GO nor have ever played it. If that makes sense Meganium. But if I did play go, I would probably be with Instinct and using Gen 2 Umbreon as my ace YO!!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Isn't this the Pokemon Go section?

I still need Dugtrio, Machoke, Machamp, Farfetch'd, Muk, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Mr.Mime, Porygon, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Dragonite.

The feasible ones are Muk, Dragonite, Omastar, Machoke and Machamp.

The regional exclusives are dead in the water unless they become available here. But being exclusive to other continents means they aren't required for my collection.

The others will just be lucky hatches I guess.

My best pokemon is my 4th 10km hatch. A Lapras, it has the best sayings the gym leader can say and HP, Attack and Defense.

Last edited:

Vragon

(Realizes the search bar shows the Pokémon Go section)
........Wow
I'm dumb. Sorry about that, I didn't realize this was this particular section.
(I took an alternative way here than basic searching methods)
(I know awesome, LOL, 10/10, epic fail!)
Hrmm, anyway sorry Meganium and Maserati777, I didn't really notice till now. Sorry.

Though if I was paying Go currently, I would definetly be failing at the dex, because I would be to busy trying to get gym's for Instict! HAH HA!

ATriad

Sceptile 4 Life
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
My Best is Nidoqueen.. Cuz its look cool, Ground and Poison Type!! But if i have.. My favourite will be Umbreon ^_^

Years
i have a 2002 cp espeon, that's my best/coolest mon. working on getting a kingdra, halfway there but i still need the dragon scale. stay tuned!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Definitely Golduck with Watergun Hydropump. Lot of Snorlax around here and Golduck just destroy them.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
My best so far is a 1627 CP Arcanine. It's my strongest Pokémon in GO as of late and has excellent IVs to boot.

Working on getting a Houndoom and an Umbreon.

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
My best Pokemon is gyarados, CP 2224. I have just hatched a 514 larvita so I'm sure that will make for an amazing tyranitar! Wooooooo

Back