• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon XYORAS Cries

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
Pokémon XYORAS Cries

Hey, everyone! I've been working 3 days nonstop for this and I hope you guys like it!

For those of you who wanted all of the X/Y/OR/AS cries, well here you go! This includes every single Pokémon from Bulbasaur to Volcanion. All of the Mega Evolution cries are also included here.

I just thought I'd be generous here, ya know?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B98V-MWr83BTbEV2WV9SWXJiNXc&usp=sharing

(Also, if you notice that it's just has 500 items, you're literally just previewing it. Just open it up in Google Drive and all 782 items will be there.)

Thrakon Deus

Thrakon Deus? It means...
Years
It's quite sad that only one person has thanked you for your time in doing this for us. This is damn well the best quality cries I've ever had and it's helped me alot in my Rom hacks. On behalf of everyone too lazy to thank you personally,I thank you for your efforts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Could anyone, please, reupload this to MEGA? Google Drive refuses to load here for some reason.

Thanks for the pack.

IvyMe

My Twitter: @_IvyMe
Years
Wow! This is really great! Congratulations for that amazing and also hard work! ^^

Back