• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Need help! Can't get YAPE or PGE to work with FRLG

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
The former says "cannot load base stats" and the latter keeps having unhandled exception trying to click any of the buttons. I can only get the programs to work with emerald.

I know for the latter people keep immediately redirecting to githhub, but for the life of me I cannot figure out the layout of the website and where to ask questions at all, so I'd prefer an answer from this site.

The only things I even want to do is replace Defense Deoxys with Speed Deoxys in LeafGreen and change/add the Move Tutors in the game. Everything else I can easily do with other programs

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
Just use G3T to edit base stats. For sprites, insert your "own sprite" of the speed form (Make your own or extract from Emerald using UNLZ-GBA) and repoint which sprite and palette it uses with G3T.

Back