• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hey, i can't get out the S.S. Cangrejo (on the 1st time). I collect the Spanner, something's saying that i must use it... but where?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
To all of you experiencing glitches: you're not forgotten! Help will soon be on its way, as someone has very kindly created a fixed version of Snakewood, with the bugs ironed out. Once I've given it a quick test, I'll put it up here - though I think it may mean that everyone will have to restart.

Hey Cutlerine, any news with that help?

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
The game is just too good! Love it!

But i have one noob question: reading the first pages i discovered that the 'Mistery Egg' can be evolved into Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and others. And then you said something like 'a few changes, may not evolve anymore' and i get lost.

Did the Mistery Egg evolves into something, or not?

i evolved mine into an entei

Hey, i can't get out the S.S. Cangrejo (on the 1st time). I collect the Spanner, something's saying that i must use it... but where?

i believe u use it on the engine... clik on each cornor till u find the one sayz to fix it... dont quote me on thiz tho cuz itz been a bit since i been there

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
I have immense trouble with that cave underneath the safari zone. I was trhough it once randomly but lost and respawned elsewhere. Anyone ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
So I defeated the E4, still missing two badges. What do I do now ? I should really stop playing this before going to bed, I'm allways way to tired to actually think :p
Edit: Damn, just entered Gym island, these are some tough kids there, wish I had the claydol now... Seriously though, a rock that refuses to battle me and WTF is up with the Deadly Gym ? Someone help me...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Cutlerine, awesome awesome hack.

I really got immersed and my GPA suffered for it.

A question.

I beat the E4 and Feng Lei (or whatever the asian name was) and have read that I am supposed to go to Lilycove into the sewers (or the old base in the real games). The zombies are still blocking it though. I would try to beat the E4 again, but without PP items (because of how underleveled I am) it's gonna be really really tough.

What shalt I do? Must I restart over (I don't save state)

Mintz

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Okay, here are all my Questions for now:

- Where did the Mirror guy went ?
- Deadly Gym on the Island, what do I do ? Also the Rock refuses to battle me...
- Is there a complete Pokedex list ? I might start over with a different team and I'd like to see a complete list with Types and such stuff :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
Fun game, you should make an add-on that has an alien invasion and increase the max level of pokemon to 250 or something. Maybe even add in some alien pokemon. Just an idea.

Not sure if you can make the max level over 100, but I remember in pokemon red if you got the pokemon over level 100 it could get all the way up to 255 or 355 or something. (It reset to 0 once you got it any higher than that.)

but maybe you could add an item that is like a super rare candy that raises the pokemons level up to 101 from 100. (make it for sale in a store for like 200,000 or something) so you can get all of your pokemon above 100.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Hi i'm new to the pokecommunity (this is my 2nd post) and i was brought here by this game which i heard about through a youtube video... Well anyways i am enjoying the game and it has sparked my pokemon flame! i havn't really played since spending 100+ on pearl... well i am going to be playing tonight and all week check out my livestream and chat with me as i play :D

i'm loving how dark the plot is and how people will just die when you talk to them

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
ok... crucify me if thiz haz been askd already..... iz there anyway to catch that chikorita thatz just standing around in the woodz where the d7 hideout iz... ive went back there a couple timez n he dont wanna fight or nuttin he just standz there... doez he want sum cake? i could get sum from d7... im sure theyd give me sum

Years
helpin' out

ok... crucify me if thiz haz been askd already..... iz there anyway to catch that chikorita thatz just standing around in the woodz where the d7 hideout iz... ive went back there a couple timez n he dont wanna fight or nuttin he just standz there... doez he want sum cake? i could get sum from d7... im sure theyd give me sum

After you get all of the badges you can catch it. (You might be able to catch it with seven or so badges but I'm not sure)

Okay, here are all my Questions for now:

- Where did the Mirror guy went ?
- Deadly Gym on the Island, what do I do ? Also the Rock refuses to battle me...
- Is there a complete Pokedex list ? I might start over with a different team and I'd like to see a complete list with Types and such stuff :)
- After you beat Esau, I'm pretty sure he goes to Sundace Caves (or something like that). The clue of its location is in the name.
- If nothing happens when you enter the Deadly Gym, it's a bug. You're supposed to fight a super evil Pokemon there.

I beat the E4 and Feng Lei (or whatever the asian name was) and have read that I am supposed to go to Lilycove into the sewers (or the old base in the real games). The zombies are still blocking it though. I would try to beat the E4 again, but without PP items (because of how underleveled I am) it's gonna be really really tough.

Fly back to the E4 and walk south. You should get a phonecall a few steps down.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2012
found a bit of an bug if you go to battle wattson after you shut off the gernerator and lose or something your able to go to where the pokemon center/ where the gym is and if you do that wattson is no longer there to battle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
This has probably been asked elsewhere in this thread but...
I'm getting a white screen when I load up the ROM, I know my base Ruby works and has not been patched with anything prior. I tried to fix of changing the save type with no avail.
Everything SHOULD be working but I'm just getting a white screen.

Any help?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
Okay, I searched through pages and pages and couldnt find the answer, so im sorry if its already been addressed. Im in the necropolis maze, and theres the 4 people in carbonite or whatever. I saw a lets play video where the character reacts to them when you walk up, but mine does nothing. So what am i supposed to do? Also, you can jump down but it just becomes a black screen. You can go to the menu, and it says im in rustboro city, and you cant do anything, so thats a dead end. Please help?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
- After you beat Esau, I'm pretty sure he goes to Sundace Caves (or something like that). The clue of its location is in the name.
- If nothing happens when you enter the Deadly Gym, it's a bug. You're supposed to fight a super evil Pokemon there.

Thanks man :) Now, you seem to be informed: Would you be so nice and tell me where I can catch: Feebas, that thing that looks like a crossover of Lioone and Rayquaza (Don't know the name right now) and the black Blade pokemon that Esau used ? Would appreciate it big time :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
Thanks man :) Now, you seem to be informed: Would you be so nice and tell me where I can catch: Feebas, that thing that looks like a crossover of Lioone and Rayquaza (Don't know the name right now) and the black Blade pokemon that Esau used ? Would appreciate it big time :)

Hi, the Linoone/Raquaza thing is the evolution of Linoone. I can't remember what level though. 42 I believe. It's got a spot in my team, in my opinion its really good. The blade pokemon I BELIEVE is the evolution of seviper? Im not sure about that one though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Hi, the Linoone/Raquaza thing is the evolution of Linoone. I can't remember what level though. 42 I believe. It's got a spot in my team, in my opinion its really good. The blade pokemon I BELIEVE is the evolution of seviper? Im not sure about that one though.

Big time thanks! The Pokes that are not in the dex confuse me, could you tell me if Lioone evolution is physical or special, or if it has a new type ?

Seviper, jesus, I knew the colouring remembered me of something! =)
Can anyone confirm this ? In that case, I might have to give Seviper a go... Would also appreciate if someone can tell me his typing as I'd like to have a certain team, but I wanna be balanced and I'm not sure if it's still poison, could be psychic, fighting, dark ugh..

Also, what about Febas ? I'd really like a Milotic, I imagine it's amazing with the new type.

Also, I know they are meant to be found out by the player but can anyone tell me how to get Radiorange ? I would assume it's one of these balls in that weird cave (where I still haven't found out any kind of logical pattern -.-) and I remember seeing one that looked really sad (and I remember there was a hint called: Oranges are very depressed childs) but I'd like to know for certain. I wanna restar the game and do everything right and in order and not so odd and with millions of trys :p Also I'd aprreciate help for the shipwreck. I have gotten a key but I can't figure out what to do after you get to the rooms with the blinking. I know I should be figuring it out myself but I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these riddles and I really would like to helo the phone guy.

Edit: Just noticed I catched the pre evolution in the cave. Where do I get the item to evolve it though ? Haven't stumbled across one in the first playthough. Also will the typing change if it evolves into Radiorange ?And is there a certain pattern on how to get to it's place ? Because my brain literally get's raped whenever I step in there...

Kinda thought about my team...

I'll probably pick Baltoy but I probably won't use it...

Lioone's Evolution (depending on if someone can tell me if he's good, typing etc.)
Either Quilshark or Milotic (Depending on where & how to get Febas)
The Bladeguy (If it is avaible in Seviper.)
The Fly/Fight thing (Kanchera's (Is that the correct name ?) Evolution because it destroyed me in the E4. Or Flygon. If I get Flygon I will probably pick up a Breloom because it's frickin amazing!
And Ninetales (Because it's fn awesome) or Radiorange, depending on if I keep my sanity in the cave.

Sounds pretty solid, now does't it ? I know noone give's a sh*t but I felt like sharing it :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
After you get all of the badges you can catch it. (You might be able to catch it with seven or so badges but I'm not sure)

Fly back to the E4 and walk south. You should get a phonecall a few steps down.

ty bra... that chikoritaz gonna be mine... course i still think hed rather have sum cake

Back