• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Rafael p Alright, I suppose I can reserve you and see what happens.

I don't know what's wrong, I made the poll so that you had the option of choosing multiple answers, but for some reason the setting reset itself...wierd.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Yay! Another person wants to be the bad guys with me! Good, I was getting pretty lonely!

And I agree about the poll, I wanted to choose almost everything! Oh well, I made my decision already, so thats that!

I hope everyone is having a lovely February! I know I'm not! Stupid school.....

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Silver Rogue Oh, so you want some of this!? This Golduck is going to tear you up! lol, but seriously I'm going to tear you up... once SV posts as Speculum.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Haha, looks like Speculum's having a nice time kicking some @$$, eh? xD

Yeah, I do still check this RP many times lol, to check how things are going :D Well, after my exams end in mid-March, I'll have a lotta free time in my hands, so I guess I'll end up rejoining this if there are any free spots left. (which I hope there are >.<)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Never mind I dont think my posts will be up to par with the rest of yours...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Rafael p Alright, if you say so, dude.

@Deep Impact And what makes you think I'll still accept you back in just like that?! xD

@Silver Rogue Yea, sorry man. Looks like you'll have to settle with NPCs for now.

@miltankRancher and Garet- Feel free to make your own posts about recovery at your disclosure and join us when you can! You don't wanna miss out on this! Hope your internet connection problem is resolved, Garet, but if you're absent for a while without a post, I'll make an exception.

@Stingray Sorry I sort of excluded you from the gatherings as well. You technically never acknowledged yourself as a Gold Tribe member after all, but if you like, you can also make your way to the uber battle too. Up to you.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@Stingray Sorry I sort of excluded you from the gatherings as well. You technically never acknowledged yourself as a Gold Tribe member after all, but if you like, you can also make your way to the uber battle too. Up to you.

Its NP I understand that I kind of isolated Kivir for now... which actually has been good since I've been busy lately. However I have a plan to solve this once this battle is over ;)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Let me get this straight, kay?

So, right now it is.

Calamity, Rey, Vigil, Hoodhide, Speculum, Dark Lightning, Defender, Wildfire vs. Noxious and Ignitus right?

TrueStriker is unconscious for the time being because of Ignitus' Toxic.

Sword and Shield are rampaging again.

Kivir is somewhere...

Am I right? If I am, isn't 8v2 a little bit unfair? LOL.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well they did betray us and kill off all the other gold tribe members so in the terms of karma they are getting their just reward, so no, it's not unfair at all.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Kivir is in a thrown together medical facility close to where the Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe entered the city from... I was very busy last week and wasn't sure how much I could post so I got Kivir wounded so I could disappear for a bit without holding anything up or making Kivir seem like he was standing there drooling on himself while everyone else was fighting the battle. I have free time now so I might make him rejoin the fight or something but I'm thinking of keeping him wounded (he might be an observer for the rest of this fight).

Also on it being unfair for the Silver Tribe... well you did join the bad guys so knowing that you should have known the RP would likely not go in your favor. Though knowing SV there will be a twist somewhere to keep things interesting.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
At the moment, it's technically only 5 vs. 2, as Speculum and Defender are not directly fighting the two Sentinels atm, and Sword and Shield isn't quite there yet either, but I do these sort of odds for a reason. Remember, that before all this happened storywise, these Sentinels were Gold Tribe members just like the rest of them. However, when everything started happening, and Auron and the 'Sentinels' came back, their strength exponentially increased. Recall that it took three Gold Tribe members (Vigil, Defender, and Sword and Shield), to take down Beserker, and he was probably the weakest of the pack. Stingray is basically correct, baddies don't have a number advantage, but they do have a power boost, so to speak.

This is not to say, however, that it will remain in these odds forever. Just like in a Pokemon game, the RPers will gain experience and strength over time, and eventually balance each other out, to the point where one Gold Tribe member may be able to defeat one Sentinel. But, as it stands now, it'll take everyone working together to win. Do your best!

Good questions everyone, by the way. I'm glad you ask stuff like this.

I'll be posting once I get home from uni tonight.

@Stingray Oh, by the way. I'm having a hard time keeping up with your character's name. In your recent posts, you started using 'Kivir' a lot, but before that, you were using Kirdir, Kirvir, and such. In your SU, I believe you also used Kirvir. So...which one is it? xD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I am GOING to make a post by at least Friday! Cross my heart and hope to die! >_<

Could I just get a summary of what's been going on...?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@fortworth96We're at war, Pokemon are fighting.

I kid, I kid. The battle has progressed to the main central district, where the citadel (capital building) is located. Currently, The bulk of the Gold Tribe members are facing off against two Sentinels: Noxious (Nidoqueen) and Ignitus (Flareon). I assumed your character would probably be there as well.

Kivir is in a medical area recuperating, and Sword and Shield just awoke and joined the battle again. TrueStriker just fell unconscious, however. That's basically it. I encourage you to at least read my latest post to get an idea of the current events.

I decided I'll probably wait off on posting until Thursday night, giving a few other people a chance to post if they wish.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Its Kivir... Ok apparently his name was suppose to be Kirdir but I seemed to have forgotten it and replaced it with Kivir at some point (epic fail... and the issue with making up names on the fly). Since I've been using Kivir I'll stick with that. Sorry for that Epic RP fail...

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Okay, so it is Rey, Vigil, Dark Lightning, Calamity, Hoodhide, and Wildfire vs two sentinels? Not bad. LOL. 6 v 2. it took a 3 to take down one, so if we follow the proportion, we are on the right track.

I'm planning not to let Sword and SHield on the battle yet. But don't kill Noxious yet! We have a match to settle. LOL.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@SV- Your last post made me laugh. You somehow managed to use two moves on Pokemon that they wouldn't effect in the games XD I dunno why, but whenever I see that in a RP it just cracks me up... o3o

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, dang, you're totally right! Thanks for pointing it out.

I wanna say, though, that while this isn't a game, type effectiveness does play a role somewhat either way. Water is still strong against fire, ground against electric, etc. But it is not as prominent as in the games. Still, it's something to consider.

@Stingray Lol, no problem dude. Glad its resolved.

Err...it's kinda late right now. I'm thinking I'll probably make my post once I wake up tomorrow morning, but I may do it tonight. I'll see how I feel.

Back