• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*pops into existance*

Foreigner55

Most definetly a chicken nugget
Years
Hey there. I exist on this forum now too. The names foreigner. But you already knew that. I hope to make friends with all of you (and squeeze every bit if information about ultra sun and moon I can out of all of you). I enjoy Pokemon, Zelda and various other Nintendo games.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya, welcome to PC! We're just as excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon as you are. Here's to hoping we get more information this month about them. You can join in on the speculation over in the Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon section. If you have any questions at all about PC, don't hesitate to ask me~ Enjoy yourself ^^

Foreigner55

Years
Heya, welcome to PC! We're just as excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon as you are. Here's to hoping we get more information this month about them. You can join in on the speculation over in the [community.com/forumdisplay.php?f=400"]Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon[/URL] section. If you have any questions at all about PC, don't hesitate to ask me~ Enjoy yourself ^^

Thanks! It's always nice to be met with friendliness. Some of the other forums I've been on... *shudders*

Sorry I broke the link because it wouldn't let me post otherwise.

Years
Howdy Foreigner, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I really hope to get more news about these games too...they haven't revealed much sadly. You can talk and theorize about the games over in our Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon section. Another good spot to check for news would be in PokeCommunity Daily, we do our best to get any Pokemon news out to everyone. Anyways, I hope you have fun exploring our communisty. Fingers crossed for USUM news! ^_^

Foreigner55

Years
Howdy Foreigner, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I really hope to get more news about these games too...they haven't revealed much sadly. You can talk and theorize about the games over in our Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon section. Another good spot to check for news would be in PokeCommunity Daily, we do our best to get any Pokemon news out to everyone. Anyways, I hope you have fun exploring our communisty. Fingers crossed for USUM news! ^_^

Thanks! Another thing that I'm curious about on this forum is role playing. (I enjoy Roleplaying.) as soon as I figure out how Roleplaying works on this forum I'm in it to win it.

Back