• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, you might. Just give them a little reminder that we kind of need them xP
I'll give a second character some thought, but considering I'm only really knowledgeable enough about the first two gens, it'll probably be one from either of those.
Thinking about a water-type to counter all of this fire sillyness :P

And lo and behold, Splash was born! Waiting to put him into the story until Equi or Gray gives me a thumbs up, and I'll probably have him rush to the city to help out the others!

Name: Splash

Species: Wartortle

Human Age: 20

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now): Looks like any regular Wartortle, though his tail seems to be a slightly darker blue colour than the recently-evolved ones of his own race.

Side/Type: Valoran Army

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Splash firstly comes off as arrogant, overconfident and self-absorbed, which… when you've come to know him for a while, for the most part is true. But despite him wanting to prove himself and showing how 'badass' (I use that term lightly) he can be, he has a heart of.. well, at least silver.

He tries to do his best, and what his trainer would want him to do, though he can easily go off and choose what he himself, thinks is best for everyone.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs): Splash is the proud Pokémon of Cerulean City's current Gym Leader, Misty (Hoping that this is okay, as I didn't figure she would retire anytime soon). He was trained from he was a very little Squirtle, when Misty had found him on the beachshores of Fuschia City.

Splash was raised within Cerulean, mainly the gym there, although Misty usually took him and the other water types she trained to help out whenever the city had some troubles with an unruly gang of bikers or the like.

Splash was always one of the first Pokémon Misty used in her battles, which is the reason for his huge confidence, the girl's resolve and cockyness rubbing off on him.

On the day of the invasion, Splash was fighting off a challenger and his Raichu which wasn't going all too well, though thanks to Splash's experience, he held off the electric type fairly well. As the shouts came from the outside, it didn't take long for the lot of them to rush outside to witness the destruction and carnage happening to the city.

Misty released all of her Pokémon, Splash helping her and the others trying to fend off the infected Pokémon sweeping over the town. He saw two of his friends fall and become infected themselves, at which point Misty called for a retreat.

After a couple of days of regrouping, Splash had gotten some minor modifications to his arsenal, the carnage in Cerulean having affected him, he knew he needed more protection than just his shell and his attacks, though he was still sure the army could fend off the infected until help arrived.

After he was finished having the spikes and the plate helmet fitted, Misty told him to stay put and help the army while she rushed off, southwards, to try and get some sort of reinforcements, leaving Splash to help defend the army and the remains of Cerulean City, which he did without hesitation.

*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army): Splash is equipped with a very thin, metallic helmet focused on the very top of his head, softened with fur on the inside, so as to not hurt himself whenever he uses his head to attack enemies.

On the back of his shell, there's now very small, yet very sharp steel spikes, in case anybody should attack him from behind, or should he choose to attack anyone with his shell.

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Water Pulse, Skull Bash, Rapid Spin and Ice Beam.

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
That sounds good in my opinion. It seems that we need another pokemon in the army. We might also need some Loners. So far a lot of people have stopped posting. Most of the army has stopped for awhile, two of the three loners have stopped pretty much altogether (I saw the Espeon guy posting on another roleplay) and our Dexoys and General is busy. The good thing is we can still run smoothly (but not TOO smooth XD) without them!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Completely agreed. We need more activity, but Gray's sent out a few notices, so it should be good :)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry for not posting when I said I was going to. My older sister came over and if I completely ignore her to do something else it turns into freak out session XD Could I get a summary? One a bit longer than two sentences this time? o3o

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Yeah, I guess thats my problem too. I want to post, but I just dont know where everyone is, and some people are posting about 5 times a day, so its way too hard to keep track of. A summary would definitely be helpful, otherwise I'll have to spend a load of time looking through every post trying to catch up.

And sorry I havn't posted, I was out of town for the weekend, and things were a little stressful when I got back. I will post though, tonight! If I dont post tonight, then it means I'm dead. Which I hope does not happen....

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Alright.
Summary:

While the Valoran Army and Infected pokemon were fighting in Cerulean City, too many of their attacks were released and a large explosion erupted in the middle of the city, breaking down buildings and blowing everyone back. The pokemon that were still in well health were able to move on and escape the city, others are dying and need help(*cough*NUMBER*cough*).

A bunch of Infected pokemon just had a scene at the power plant, but most of you guys are still stuck in the city that just got creamed by an explosion. Possible objectives:

1: Search for survivors in the city like you originally came to do.
2: Loners come and aid the army with supplies, berries, whatever. They should all be hurt pretty badly!
3: Other army pokemon help each other, recover, retreat if you wish and figure out what exactly to do with the ruins of Cerulean.

Feel free to ask questions.

Also to keep this Roleplay moving, I am going to post as Benny and Deoxys soon, Deoxys probably gathering the infected for a raid on another city. NPC army pokemon are necessary, and can be used by anyone. When the time comes, it is up the the Valoran Army to stop the oncoming force, and evacuate everyone. I'll probably do this tomorrow or the day after that if FourCatridge doesn't show up. That's all I have.

EDIT: Oh and Sir Bastian, you are accepted. Go crazy.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright.
Summary:

While the Valoran Army and Infected pokemon were fighting in Cerulean City, too many of their attacks were released and a large explosion erupted in the middle of the city, breaking down buildings and blowing everyone back. The pokemon that were still in well health were able to move on and escape the city, others are dying and need help(*cough*NUMBER*cough*).

A bunch of Infected pokemon just had a scene at the power plant, but most of you guys are still stuck in the city that just got creamed by an explosion. Possible objectives:

1: Search for survivors in the city like you originally came to do.
2: Loners come and aid the army with supplies, berries, whatever. They should all be hurt pretty badly!
3: Other army pokemon help each other, recover, retreat if you wish and figure out what exactly to do with the ruins of Cerulean.

Feel free to ask questions.

Also to keep this Roleplay moving, I am going to post as Benny and Deoxys soon, Deoxys probably gathering the infected for a raid on another city. NPC army pokemon are necessary, and can be used by anyone. When the time comes, it is up the the Valoran Army to stop the oncoming force, and evacuate everyone. I'll probably do this tomorrow or the day after that if FourCatridge doesn't show up. That's all I have.

EDIT: Oh and Sir Bastian, you are accepted. Go crazy.

'LAST TIME! ON DRAGONBALL:'

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm going to wait with posting as Splash until at least one other Army Pokémon has gotten around to posting something. Preferably Sirva, or even Numbers :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Axel's kind of... well, pretty hurt, just taking a timeout in the forest XD

He's not dying, but he's pretty damn badly hurt, so he'll need some time to even wake up again.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Going to try to post right now. If I don't have time to finish it I'll go ahead and post what I have anyways and just edit it later.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Ugh. I can't manage to figure out a good-enough post. I guess I'll have to wait until Gale leaves and maybe meet up with him at a healing place in Mount Moon.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
It's been rather slow lately... I don't really know what to post since Alistair leaving doesn't give me anything to do... I just hope the thread starts getting posts again and doesn't go into inactivity.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
I can only post after Gale puts me down or just place me somewhere. And he won't be back tomorrow so gotta wait. Don't worry, things will be back on track!

Back