• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 30, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find a MEGA Mewtwo Y Overworld Sprite?
I found one for Mewtwo X but I need one for Y. Thanks

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
overworlds Nate

I need help on this overworlds, I'm creating Nate's ows, but I can not finish it with quality.tAvatar-Nate.png

Years
Hello, i'm searching a backsprite of Ethan for the Battles in BW2, because i would create a ROM Hack, where is Ethan in Alola. I found a video on youtube, but there is no download link or something. Can someone help me?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i'm come from Germany and i'm learning English in a school at the moment.

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
HGSS Male and female Protagonist sprites

Does anyone know if the hero overworld sprites have been made for HGSS. I have a sheet from the spriter's resource i've been trying to use as a template but i'm having a really hard time with it. Such as getting the alignment right and how big the sprite actually has to be which is bugging the heck out of me.

Anyone know if these have been made already or not? Or since I'm attempting to make the sprite sheet myself, any advice on getting the size right on the sprite sheet?

EDIT: Please disregard this post. I have found what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

remer

The Warrior
Years
hi . I am trying to make a game with new regions and characters in a ds style using gm8.But my main issue is the sprites including overworld ones for the main characters and gym leaders.Do anyone of you know sites offering random sprites or any tricks on making sprites. If do please reply. My main weakness is sprite making and thanks in advance.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
hi . I am trying to make a game with new regions and characters in a ds style using gm8.But my main issue is the sprites including overworld ones for the main characters and gym leaders.Do anyone of you know sites offering random sprites or any tricks on making sprites. If do please reply. My main weakness is sprite making and thanks in advance.

remer

The Warrior
Years
oops my bad. I forgot to mention that i wanted Dp style sprites.I have edited some of them for main player sprites but i need ones for gym leader and etc.

Years
@MFilice
I have gen 5 static sprites 96x96 if you want them shoot me a pm.
(just use a bulk image resizer set to 200%)

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Hi, Does anyone know where can I find Gen 6 and/or Gen 7 pokemon (and IF possible, NPCs and trainers and stuff) overworlds, formatted for Essentials or RMXP?

Enagah

Knights of the Eastern Calculus
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 20, 2021
Does anybody have the HGSS overworld sprite sheets? I 've found most of them, but some are missing like Oak's for example.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Does anyone have DP- Dawn Gen 3 overworld icon? I only can found the fornt, I want back and left side

Back