• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 21st

Declined Laura-something-STONED's OoC.

You need to have the roleplay go through moderation in the main forums before posting a sign-up/ooc thread, as per the announcement.

Which I suck at following, but forget that.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 22nd

Approved Lostt's RP.

PokemonKnowitAllVanessa, I couldn't find any element of Pokemon in your thread in my quick overview, so I moved it to Other Roleplay. Find it there; it's accepted.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 22nd

I suck at life. Didn't even see it.

Approved the main thread for LauraloveSTONED's RP, and if you want the OoC/Sign-up thread, go ahead and re-post it; I'll approve it then. x_x;

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 23rd

Declined an RP called Gym Leader by jack-something-I-can't-remember. Not nearly enough plot. (And this wasn't even after I edited out the size tags. <_<)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 23rd

Accepted one of Kansas' RP's, though it really doesn't matter since I already told him I did. <_<;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 27th

Spirit Ruler's RP approved. All other pending RPs (Pikalover10's and Golden Persian's in the main section, ssj 14 ggt's incorrectly located one in the RP lounge) have been declined for severe lackings in plot and setting, and - in ssj 14 ggt's case - even proper format.

All who have been declined are strongly recommended to reread the rules and check some of the other RPs for the level of quality that is required here before submitting again.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 29th

Laterna's RP approved. Both of Dark_Blaziken 500's RPs declined for severe lackings in plot and setting as well as lacking a sign-up sheet. Lots of work needed on both if you want either approved. beybladex's RP declined for insufficient plot and setting.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 30th

All three of the pending RP submissions (Dark Blaziken 500, Pikalover10, QUICKtraina11) have been declined on the same grounds: insufficient plot and setting. Seriously, guys, you're going to have to do better than just 'this is a pokémon journey in x region'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back