• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Of course i eat and go to bath im a kid im with my PARENTS also! its holiday here so i can do whatever i want! and dont say my parents is insane they just love me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Phew its been a while since ive posted! so to all you n00bies, im Yami, fellow co-owner of this here club you've been spamming up! so be careful while im around and fear me!

as for shinycollecter and your brother, im not really believing your claims, as MM is so good at maths (an area where i dont particularly shine) he seems to have you figured out, im not saying you banned (yet) but be warned im keeping a close eye on both of you ;) and im sure MM is as well

well as far as shiny hunting goes, i was hatching for a good natured Stantler on Leaf Green and a modest one finally turned up, im currently EV training it in Mt Moon and hoping a shiny may pop up...

and till next time Shiny Hunters! this is Yami signing off

Years
I've been talking with the shinycollector on MSN, and I get the feeling that he's just really bad at expressing himself. I think we should give him another chance to be in the club. He remains under the parole conditions, which will be lifted when he reaches 30 posts. (assuming he stays good)

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
EDIT: I just read a PM from Lisa. She's willing to trade me the shinys at next Tsubasa-Con if I can trade her the PKMN she wants. AND I'm getting a Jirachi! She's going to send me her disk in the mail. Thank you again Lisa!!!
Aww......

You're welcome, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon! ^^

BG pokemon freak said:
Aren't shiny Ratata golden ??????? or it was a miss spelling??? Mine is :) I thought trese is only 1 shiny form ?????
Nope, my shiny Rattata is definitely red (it's a dark red). ^_^

Years
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Nope, my shiny Rattata is definitely red (it's a dark red). ^_^
Do you mean Raticate? Shiny Rattata looks like:
019.png

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
hey lady demoonica i have a kingler,azumarill and my mightyena ( stil searching for shiny's)

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey azerty good luck! wish you find one! ok as for me i will continue my quest to find latias ok bye!!!!!

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
Years
MetalMario said:
Do you mean Raticate? Shiny Rattata looks like:
019.png

*goes to check Rattata in her PC*

O_O

Oops......

Sorry, my bad.

Hehe, yeah, you're right it is gold, MetalMario (lol).

I guess I couldn't tell what color it was. Stupid little sprite. XD

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
wish you good luck too shinycollector!!!!! but wich shiny's do you have? sorry for my really bad english (i'm from Belgium) wait a sec gonna change my avatar........ changed it wow i like it!!

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
ill join ittl be fun i have 2 shinies seen 3 how do i put a picture of my shiny on my sig

Last edited:

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
Years
This is so weird last night when my Mum was reading my sister a story I found a shiny geodude (it is light brown).This morning I was training it up just to see if there were stars around it when it came out of its pokeball-ultraball there was but then I realised something the wild pokemon I was versing was... RAIKOU I had 2 masterballs but I used one on Mewtwo so I used the other one... I CAUGHT HIM.
Next I went back to 1island and looked around for another shiny and I FOUND MAGMAR WILD so I caught him this all happened in less than 2 hours if you are counting play time.

I CAN'T BELIVE THIS HAPPENED TO ME. When I saw magmar in the wild it scared me so I said HOLY CRAP.
This is all TRUE
The reason why I had two master balls is because Istill had my master ball on my FR and I gave my FR to my sister so now I have LG-It stands for Lifes Good.I traded all my Good pokemon onto LG and I traded a Masterball and somemore items.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I like it! Congrats on the shiny geodude and magmar. Those are nice catches.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Me too i like it congrats for the nice catches you are very lucky on that day wish you luck again still hunting for a shiny pokemon and a shiny Latias!

Back