• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Could someone help me, I've tried to download this on both links multiple times, ND every time it tells me that the download is unsuccessful

Years
Is Southern Island included? It doesn't say anything about Southern Island in the In-game events document. If it's not included does that mean we only get one lati?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Is Southern Island included? It doesn't say anything about Southern Island in the In-game events document. If it's not included does that mean we only get one lati?

I think you can get to Southern Island after beating the e4. Go to the battle frontier and you should find the event island tickets.
---

Also I was wrong about rematches. They start happening after 5th gym. :\

Years
By looking at the screens the scattered starters and legendary pokemon look random placed...
No backstory for legendaries or extra events to obtain starters?
By events i mean atleast 30 min gameplay events not just find a pokemon in a random nonsense place

Years
By looking at the screens the scattered starters and legendary pokemon look random placed...
By events i mean atleast 30 min gameplay events not just find a pokemon in a random nonsense place
You do know what is the basic aim of this hack??? It's not any fancy thing but availibility of 386 pokes and most important Increased difficulty

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Even in normal Emerald many legendaries were just on islands without any backstory.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2014
I believe you are looking for a new pokemon game, not a modded rom lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

You could always make your own hack with these lol

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well atleast they were placed on areas that make some sense just look at how some pokemon here are placed in places that make no sense at all
I believe you are looking for a new pokemon game, not a modded rom lol
^This.​
This is pretty much embodiment of "mod" as it's original game with modified things.
That's why you can't expect events for legendaries because they did not have them in the original ROM (in this case Emerald)

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Does it have a category split?
If not, can it have by patching?

How can I do it?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does it have a category split?
If not, can it have by patching?

How can I do it?
If you mean Physical/Special split then no.
No one ported P/S split into Emerald yet.

Help me how to get other Latias/Latios .. i got Latias .. but where can i find the Latios ??
If you caught the one on island the other should be roaming Hoenn...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 17, 2014
Hey guys! Really amazing thread here, and congratulations to Suicune for such an amazing hack. But I have a doubt. Can I play this on vba, or gpsp? Because I can only see a file .isp and I really don't know how to make it work(I'm new here though ;P lool). It would be amazing if I can play this on my PSP. ^.^

Back