• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
thanks for the update man i really am enjoying this game ! i love the ideas music especially since diamond and pearl is my favorite game and since most of the music in the game is from diamond and pearl i really love this game keep up the great work ! -FazSapphire

what is the music from route 2 ? from what town or route in diamond or pearl was that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Could you take a screenshot or elaborate further?
I hope the attachment works, if not:
In your screenshot of the end of Mt. Sunrise (fourth row, third picture): there are three guys at the top, my rival and his swampert in the middle and three guys at the bottom. I can only see the three guys at top, my rivals grovyle (without my rival) and two guys at the bottom (the left one is missing). I can't talk to anybody and nothing happens when i go there.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I hope the attachment works, if not:
In your screenshot of the end of Mt. Sunrise (fourth row, third picture): there are three guys at the top, my rival and his swampert in the middle and three guys at the bottom. I can only see the three guys at top, my rivals grovyle (without my rival) and two guys at the bottom (the left one is missing). I can't talk to anybody and nothing happens when i go there.

Ok. Honestly, I have no clue what's going on. Have you got the most recent update of the game?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
The game looks beautiful but the fact that the screen size is so small and I can't change it is kind of discouraging for me. That's what turned me off from Ethereal Gates.

Rayquaza.

Years
The game looks beautiful but the fact that the screen size is so small and I can't change it is kind of discouraging for me. That's what turned me off from Ethereal Gates.

The problem is that it got taken out in BW essentials by the creator, I'm trying to put it back in but it's causing errors.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
[FONT="<font><font>Carter One</font></font>"]Cara Por que você não aumenta o tamanho da tela é muito dificil de enxergar as coisas assim .-. [/FONT]

Rayquaza.

Years
The problem is that it got taken out in BW essentials by the creator, I'm trying to put it back in but it's causing errors.

O problema é que ele foi tirado no BW essencial pelo criador, eu estou tentando colocá-lo de volta, mas ele está causando erros.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
This game looks really cool man! I am actually really new at this website and I don't get the point of the demo to be honest. Will it ever go further, or will it always stay till the third gym?

Graphicalwise it looks really cool! Keep up the good work, I will follow this. :)

Rayquaza.

Years
Some breaking news:
For the next demo of Pokémon Chaos, the game will feature not 1, not 2 but 3 different screen sizes!

Have you ever wanted a screen bigger than 256x392 pixels? Have you ever wanted a screen that looks horribly pixelated? Or have you ever wanted a screen that runs outside the bounderies of your monitor? Then look no further! Introducing Small, Medium and Large!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Pls increase your screen size in the next update. Feels a little too small. Also the game hangs from time to time. Otherwise the game looks great. Excited about the full version.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Awesome dude!

When I want to extract my download, I only can get the game.exe file and another map. The other files aren't there when I extract it. Any suggestion how to fix that? I downloaded it already twice.

Rayquaza.

Years
Awesome dude!

When I want to extract my download, I only can get the game.exe file and another map. The other files aren't there when I extract it. Any suggestion how to fix that? I downloaded it already twice.

That's how it should be. Just double click the game file and it'll play.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
But is it normal that when I talk to the mailbox of my rivals house that I automatically get a Torchic and land in that mountain?

Back