• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RAINBOWS: A Kanto Journey IC (T)

Sayoko

small evening child
Years
black-and-white.jpg

RAINBOWS
A Kanto Roleplay. Rated T. 0 spots are open.

The region of Kanto is known by many to be one of colors. Every route and city seems to carry its own hue, as their names reflect as well. This story will take place in this colorful region, in which 9 trainers will set out to start a painting of their own. You will encounter many arduous challenges, and face many ferocious enemies, be they man or Pokémon... and your fate is in your hands.

Players

Aspen Farwell by Supercell

squirtle.png
Olivia ♀ / Timid; Rain Dish
Tackle, Water Gun

ceuuXdO.png
Marie ♀ / Adamant; Big Pecks
Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack, Peck, Agility

Tanya Heartroot by Utopian

meowth.png
Glimmer ♂ / Docile; Pickup
Growl, Scratch, Iron Tail

Rosemary du Fontaine by Patoto

oMJ1zxo.png
Flora ♀ / Bashful; Natural Cure
Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder

bzMLK4S.png
Tomo ♂ / Brave; Quick Feet
Tackle, Sand Attack, Howl, Bite

Eric Damon by Digimon Kaiser

bhOEbsl.png
Skorupi ♀ / Adamant; Keen Eye
Bite, Poison Sting, Leer, Knock Off, Pin Missile, Acupressure

ceuuXdO.png
Fletchling ♂ / Gale Wings
Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack, Peck, Agility

QAV945x.png
Mankey ♀ / Anger Point
Scratch, Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Fury Swipes

Tabitha ''Tabby'' Fray by LinearAxel

h7wHmJP.png
Ziggy ♂ / Hasty; Motor Drive
Thundershock, Nuzzle, Quick Attack, Air Slash

Quinn Darshoon by dud190

jZoSNJm.png
Croagunk ♂ / Jolly; Poison Touch
Astonish, Poison Sting, Taunt, Drain Punch

64JdPN9.png
Ledyba ? / Swarm
Tackle, Supersonic, Comet Punch

Kade Storm by ImMrRoboto
WY88QGI.png

Munchlax ♂ / Relaxed; Thick Fat
Tackle, Defense Curl, Metronome, Zen Headbutt

Nsr2W4A.png
Pidgey ♂ / Keen Eye
Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack

Elise ''Ellie'' Masen by ShaymieTheShaymin

rEkKbj7.png
Hope ♀ / Timid; Serene Grace
Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Future Sight

Oakley Brumble by That Lonely Girl on a Laptop

2m3K85S.png
Blue Flash ♀ / Relaxed; Blaze
Flame Wheel, Ember, Tackle, Roar, Low Kick

Robert Moss by Djobi Djoba
WLac5st.png

Princess ♀ / Sassy; Intimidate
Crunch, Fire Fang, Tackle, Bite, Scary Face, Charm

3NPTl8Z.png
Pidove ♀ / Naive; Super Luck
Gust, Growl, Leer

Last edited:

Sayoko

small evening child
Years
Kanto_Route_1_PO.png

ROUTE 1

Heading north from Pallet Town, Trainers must make their way around a large but very primitive route, that will become their very first route they will explore on their journey. The route is riddled with large patches of tall grass, and ledges that contour from far east to all to the far west, blocking off most of the route making it hard to travel north, only to have small gaps by which the road has been broken into it.

You will already have received your Pokémon from Professor Oak (or wherever else you may have gotten it) and are now ready to set out. Your first goal will be to traverse Route 1 and go to Viridian City, where the first Gym challenge awaits you! As such, it may be wise to catch some Pokémon too...

Pokémon

019.png
016.png
261.png
265.png
661.png
311.png
312.png

161.png
165.png
546.png

Events

1. The main road is blocked by a fallen tree, causing the Pokémart representative to be unable to return to Viridian. As it turns out, hidden in its leaves was a nest of Silcoon and Cascoon... They now litter the road and have grown agitated! Clear the road, and the rep may just reward you with a free Super Potion. If multiple people participate, you'll each get one.

2. A lone Cottonnee has gotten separated from its flock by the windmill in Pallet Town, and drifted off course. Help it find its group again, and they'll be happy to give you some of their cotton, which may just come in handy later...

3. You may also choose to not participate in an event, and just travel through the route, maybe catch a Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016

Aspen Farwell

It was early, too early for any human to be awake, but Aspen was determined to leave the city and travel to pallet town before his dad woke up and noticed Aspen wasn't busy preparing bread like any other day.

Aspen grabbed the equipment he had found in his home the day before from his hiding place. "Okay, I can do this. I can become strong enough to find them, and if I have to; beat them." Aspen thought to himself, as he climbed through the window he gripped Olivia's pokéball tight.

Finally, 13 years after Aspen's brother Leo left home, Aspen was ready to chase after him. And hopefully get the answers he had been looking for. After traveling all the way to pallet town to start where everyone else starts he saw his first obstacle in front of him. Route 1.

Aspen looked around for a spot to rest, and mostly hide from his dad that might be out searching for him. From his belt Aspen took off the first pokéball, the one Olivia is in. "Figure it would be smart to get to know her first, huh." He thought to himself. He pressed the button, which made the pokéball bigger, and looked at it closely with glimmering in his eyes "My very own first pokémon...!" he almost couldn't believe it.

Aspen dropped the pokéball onto the ground while he said "Come on out, Olivia". The tiny squirtle came out in a beam of white light. "Squirtle!" Olivia says, with a large smile she greeted her new trainer. "Hey, I'm Aspen! Uhm, pleased to meet you!" Aspen shakes Olivia's hand. "Are you hungry?" he asked her while he took some bread out of his backpack. Olivia nodded promptly and jumped up at the bread, that Aspen held in his hand, and set her teeth into it. Aspen laughed at the sight of Olivia hanging like a fish from the bread. Who left Olivia and the trainers' equipment inside his house is what Aspen thought to himself. Olivia didn't seem upset or lonely, meaning she hasn't been inside the pokéball for too long. "These are questions for another day." Aspen sighed and turned his full attention back to Olivia.

After he played around with Olivia, Aspen looked around and found a spot in the high grass to take a rest from all the excitement of the morning…

Last edited:

Patoto

Ruru rururirarurin
Years
After a long travel she reached it yesterday. Pallet town. Rose went and got her new friend as soon as she could, before taking the rest of the day off to rest. as she explored pallet town and helped some of the folks around she saw a lonely cottonnee flying around. if said cottonnee flew around the next day too, she would assume it was lost.

The next morning, after she played a bit with the very shy new friend she made and nicknamed Flora, she did indeed see the cottonnee again. ''Good morning, Cottonnee!'' she yelled towards the cute fluffy pokemon. ''are you lost?'' The cottonnee nodded and started crying. ''there, there.. I can help you look for them if you like. do you remember which way they went?'' Rose said. the cottonnee flew slightly towards Route 1, the first challenge of her journey, showing that they went towards Viridian city. ''Wonderfull! that way i have to go too!'' Rose said happily. The cottonnee seems to like Rose. ''let me get my preparations one and we will be off to find your family, okay?'' Rose smiled.
After things were set, she set out to journey towards Viridian city through Route 1, with both new friends.

Utopian

"Looks like the party is over"
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023

Q7flxKX.png

Pokemon:
meowth.gif

Pokedollars: 1000
Tanya Heartroot
"Pheeew, mind if we rest here for a while, Meowth?" "Me-meowth!" her pokemon replied.
Tanya sat down on the grass while looking up to the sky. She still couldn't fully process the things that had happened.

Untill a few days ago she was still in Saffron city, watching her family hold it all together despite the whole chaos that occured.
Now she was in Pallet town looking at her first obtained pokemon who was chasing his tail.
She smiled while thinking of the future, Tanya was certain that her plan would be completed in no time.
After all, how hard could this 'raising a Pokémon' thing be?

Her daydreaming was interrupted by Meowth who apparantley wanted something.
"Oh, is something wrong Meowth?" "Meowth!" He started rubbing his belly with it's paw, and was pointing towards his mouth with the other.
"Oh, you must be hungry! Hang on i'll get you some food.." Tanya reached into her bag and pulled out some Pokéfood. "Here you go" She gave meowth some of the food and he ate it all at once!
"Hold on a minute Meowth! I don't exactly have a lot of money at the moment so we'll have to be carefull.."
Meowth just looked at her in a funny way and apparantley did not understand what she said, or simply didn't care.
"Ugh I shouldn't bother explaining it you probably don't understand me.."

"There are more important matters right now anyway! Like giving you a nickname!"
Meowth just stared at her again but seemed interested. "Will Glimmer work for you? It kind of suits you after all!"
"Meeeowth!" her partner replied happily, maybe he could understand his trainer after all.

"I'm going to take good care of you Glimmer! I'll start with polishing your coin." "Meowth?" he held his paw in front his coin, covering it.
"Don't be like that, I want you to look pretty! That way i'll at least have something to be proud of.." Tanya sighed as she looked towards the ground.
"No Tanya, stop feeling so down. This should be a fresh start and you'll make everything right again!" she said to herself.

"Me-meowth!" She looked up when she heard Glimmer who was pointing towards the grass.
"I take it you rather want to train? Hmm you know what, sure! I need to get my mind off these bad thoughts anyway and a good training session will help"
Glimmer dashed off towards the grass while Tanya was chasing him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024

Hikari Kazuma
Route 1

Chapter 01: First Steps

Inventory:
Spoiler:
Pokémon
Spoiler:

Hikari could not have contained her excitement, even if someone had been behind her and firing sedation needles into her backside. Just a few moments ago, she had received her Pokédex from Professor Oak. It was a small, handy little device, mostly used to give trainers information about any wild Pokémon that they might encounter when out on the road. But to Hikari, it was more than just that. It was a symbol, one that showed the world that she was now a responsible, full-fledged trainer. The Kalos native had been dreaming about this moment for so long, it was almost impossible for her to believe that it was finally happening. She had been standing at the gate of Pallet Town, with Route 1 stretching out before her, for what must have been at least fifteen minutes. Hikari would have probably stood there all day, had it not been for the gentle nuzzle of a furry creature by her leg.

Glancing down and finally snapping out of her daze, the new trainer offered her Eevee, Kenya, a soft smile. "Sorry about that, Kenya... Guess it's just a lot to take in, you know?" The Eevee tilted her head in confusion, her fluffy tail wagging back and forth as Hikari regained her senses. A faint blush graced her cheeks as she bent down just for a moment to scratch behind Kenya's left ear. The little Eevee let out a small "mew" of enjoyment, before Hikari stood back up and adjusted the backpack on her left shoulder. "Well... we're not gonna get anything standing here... Let's get going!"

With a quick yip, Kenya followed behind Hikari as she finally stepped out onto Route 1. It honestly felt like something that was ripped right out of a story. Hikari could see herself, a small, beginner trainer setting out from a town of a foreign region. She would have no idea where she was really going or what sort of encounters she would find along her journey. Hikari pictured herself encountering a strong and formidible rival. She could see herself facing off against challenging gym leaders, taking them head on in exciting battles that would result in her earning badges. Then, finally... she would take on the Elite 4 and the champion himself... she would dominate the league, only to be swept off her feet by the love of her life, receiving endless encouragement from them every step of the way.

The blush on Hikari's cheeks grew deeper with each thought of what was to lie ahead. She was so lost in her daydreams, that she failed to notice the rock sticking out of the grass as she strayed of the path; and it was this rock that would snap her back to reality, as Hikari tripped over the stone and quickly found her face making friends with the ground below. The Kalos-native let out a small groan of pain as her Eevee quickly bound to her side, as if taking the time to make sure that Hikari was okay.

Hikari offered Kenya another sheepish smile as she slowly picked herself off the ground, dusting her clothes off in the process. "This is gonna be an amazing journey! I can just feel it!"

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Eric Damon, who had been staying in Pallet Town for about a week, was finally ready to go on his big journey. His Skorupi, former partner Pokemon of Eric's late girlfriend Peggy Owen, was safe in her Pokeball.

He grabbed his backpack, and realized he hadn't prayed to Arceus yet today.

After putting his backpack on, he pulled out a miniature statue of his god, rubbed it three times for luck, and knelt down in prayer.

"Arceus Almighty, hear my prayer. Let my beloved Peggy's restless spirit guide me the way she did in life. And watch over the pride of Litleo and Pyroar that raised me after I was orphaned. Especially my 'parents' Mahatma, and Sekhmet. Thank you for the live you have given me, my lord and savior. Amen."

Skorupi then instinctively came out of its Pokeball and, like Eric, bowed its head in prayer to Arceus.

"Oh, Skorupi, I almost forgot about you. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you next time. I promise." Eric reassured his Pokemon partner. "I know you're not used to being your Pokeball yet, but it takes time, clever girl. And the reason I keep you in there is that I don't want to lose you. I already lost my soulmate, and that still tugs at my heartstrings."

Eric called Skorupi back into her Pokeball, and headed out the door of the hostel in which he spent the last ten days, and slowly made his way toward a group of Trainers who seemed to be on their way to Route 1.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years

Tabitha (Tabby) Fray
tumblr_nm6uw0nzE41tuso4ho1_1280.jpg

Cocoons of Doom!

587.gif
"We're on the road to Viridian city!"

Isn't that a song? Sure feels like she's heard those words said to a tune. Tabitha bobs her head ever so slightly to the melody that now plays in her head. She smiles from ear to ear as she tosses a red and white ball upward. A burst of light leaps from the dual colored sphere and shoots to her shoulder, taking shape as it lands.

"Ema!" The flying squirrel cries as it settles onto Tabitha's shoulder. This Emolga isn't much better than his trainer when it comes to staying still. He attempted to race professor Oak's ceiling fan, which got him confined to his Pokeball (before his dizziness sent him crashing into something important) while the good Professor spoke to Tabitha about her new Pokédex.

"What do you say? Wanna race there?" According to Professor Oak, route 1 isn't very long, and it's pretty much just a straight line from Pallet to Viridian, so they should be able to speed right through and onto the next city.

"Mo!" Ziggy hops, spreading his wing-like arms.

"Alright! Three. Two. One!" Tabitha breaks into a run, her little companion leaping from her shoulder to become air born. For a few minutes the world becomes a blur of tall grass to push through and ledges to leap over. Tabby could see a fallen tree coming into view, though she gave it little thought, she could just jump over it—or she could if someone wasn't in the way.

In front of the tree is a man, a sales clerk, if his clothes were anything to go by, and he was waving his arms around, as if trying to flag down the hyperactive blonde and her electric squirrel. Tabitha comes to a stop a few feet from the man, and Ziggy once more lands on her shoulder.

"Phew. I was afraid you were going to run right past me!" The mart worker smiles for a brief second, before his expression slowly becomes more of a grimace. "If you climbed over them, they might have attacked."

The salesmen gestures to the branches of the fallen tree—where an unsettling amount of Sicloon and Cascoon are now lining the road. Though the creatures can't really move around, they are shaking with agitation, and look like they're ready to fire off a round of poison stings at anyone who tries to cross their path.

"Guess they can't just walk away from here without feet." Tabitha frowns. If they can settle them down, she could carry them all to another tree, but how do you calm down a bunch of agitated cocoons? Hmm.

The blond looks around for something to use, and though she finds nothing, an approaching figure catches her eye. New person? Maybe they'll have an idea.

"Heeeey!" Tabitha calls, waving to the brunette girl. "We need a hand clearing this road block!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Chapter 1.1: The Beginning of the Journey to See Crasher Wake Again + Chapter 1.2: The Beginning of Route 1

Quinn felt confident leaving his parents. I mean, it was their fault that he was doing this anyway. If they had stayed in Pastoria City, he would've been perfectly fine. But now he had to do something to see Crasher Wake again. And if this meant that he had to go on a pokemon journey with Croagunk, he would.
Before he left Vermillion City, he visited the pokecenter in town. Quinn remembered something that Crasher Wake told him about Kanto. Wake said that there was this guy named Professor Oak, and that he lived in Pallet Town. He told Quinn about the professors in all of the regions, and know the advice came in handy. Wake said that if you ever went to a different region by yourself when you were older, any of those professors would help you.
When Quinn got to the small, quiet town of Pallet Town, he traveled immediately towards the professor's laboratory. Quinn told Professor Oak of the situation he was in. Professor Oak suggested that he do the pokemon gym challenge. If he is able to defeat the Elite 4 and Champion, then maybe the cruise ship that is in Vermillion City would let a little boy like you ride the ship to an entire different region all by yourself. To help with this, Professor Oak gave Quinn a Pokedex, a small amount of money, and some pokeballs. He was going to give Quinn one of the starter pokemon of Kanto, but Quinn mentioned that he already had a pokemon. So on that note, the two said their farewells and Quinn went on to Route 1 in search of the first pokemon gym.

Quinn ran onto Route 1 with a smile on his face.
"This is it! I'm gonna go see Mr. Wake again!" Quinn shouted with glee as he starts to skip. Route 1 was a nice and peaceful route. You have your Pidgey's chirping and your Rattata running around having fun. Quinn decided to let Croagunk out of his pokeball. He got it out and threw it on the ground, releasing the pokemon.
"Hi Croagunk! Long time no see! Sorry I haven't let you out of your pokeball in a long time, but you'll be out a lot more! We're going to travel on a journey together!" Quinn exclaimed.
"Croagunk!!!" Croagunk replied happily and the two did their air-handshake, as they don't risk touching each other any more after Quinn learned he had the ability Poison Touch. So the two started traversing Route 1 together. Everything was going fine, until something caught his eye.
There was a group of Ledyba frolicking, and then there was the one Ledyba who was by himself. It reminded Quinn of himself. So naturally, Quinn wanted to catch it, as he felt a kindship with the pokemon. So he walked up to the Ledyba very carefully, not to scare it off.
"Hey, little guy. I like you. I was just like you are now when I was living in Pastoria City. I was lonely but I was a fun guy. You seem like the same. I want you to come with me on my journey." Quinn told the Ledyba. The Ledyba slowly started to smile, but then stood up, stared at Quinn for a couple of moments, then made a taunting gesture with his hands that said, Come at me.
"Oh, I see. You want me to fight you. Is this about your friends? You want to impress them?" Quinn asked. Ledyba smiled in response.
"Well alright. But you'll regret challenging us! Right Croagunk?" Quinn said. Croagunk nodded in agreement and jumped in front of the Ledyba.

Pokemon Trainer Quinn Darshoon
Current Pokemon in Possision: 1
-Croagunk
Current Number of Badges in Possesion: 0
Current Inventory: Some Items
-1000 gold
-5 pokeballs
-Pokedex​

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Eric finally made it to Route 1, and noticed a a lone Cottonee, separated from its flock.

He knelt down to its level, and inquired as to what was wrong.

Eric could understand what Pokemon were saying, being raised by them and all.

He saw some other Trainers, and waved frantically to get their attention.

"THIS COTTONEE NEEDS SOME HELP GETTING BACK TO ITS FAMILY!" Eric shouted.

He looked around, and reassured this lost Cottonee that everything was going to be alright.

Years
j1ciNpi.png

Elise "Ellie" Masen

Ellie took a deep breath as she left Professor Oak's lab and kicked off her shoes, sighing happily as she felt the cool dirt on her feet. She hadn't been allowed to enter the lab until she wore her shoes, which she thought was a stupid rule. It wouldn't be the end of the world if she tracked a little bit of mud into the lab. If anything, it would have added some color. Everything was too white and boring in there.

She smiled and released Hope from her Pokéball, realizing that the poor Togepi hadn't been out of her Pokéball since they had arrived in the Kanto region, though it wasn't really her fault. The poor thing was scared of her own shadow, and Ellie couldn't help but laugh as Hope squealed from a falling leaf and hid behind her legs.

"It's just a leaf, silly," Ellie said, picking up the trembling Pokémon. She held her Pokémon tightly until she stopped trembling and walked towards Route 1, hoping to meet some new friends. She had seen other people heading towards the route and hoped that they were friendly.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
As Kade sat down on a rock to rest, he started thinking about the journey ahead of him. All of the places he would go, all the sights he see, all of Pokemon he would meet. His mother had been pestering him all month for him to do this. She had been acquainted with Professor Oak from her past as a Pokemon trainer, and wanted Kade to come and become one too. She figured it would help him 'get out more'.

At first, he was somewhat anxious. When he arrived at the laboratory, there were already several trainers there. There was one girl with streaks in her hair, one guy that had a cowboy hat and goggles, and another girl who was currently in a small argument with one of the lab aids. He decided to stay out of it. He did, however, notice that she was barefoot, which was probably the source of the discussion. As they were waiting for Professor Oak, he saw that half of the people there were social butterflies, while the other half, including him, we're all standing by themselves, desperately avoiding conversation as if it were a plague.

But now, here he was, on Route 1, about to go on his journey. He pulled out a Pokeball and sent out his Munchlax. As soon as the white glow subsided and Munchlax became visible, he immediately started patting his tummy. Even though they had eaten an hour and a half ago, Munchlax was still not satisfied. As glad as he was to have his childhood friend traveling with him, Munchlax tended to be a little bit a a handful. Not to mention Munchlax isn't that popular of a Pokemon. When he sent him out back and lab to start playing with him, he could almost feel himself being judged by someone.

As Kade started rummaging through his bag to find some berries, he heard some kind of soothing music. He looked up and saw a Cottonee sitting on the branch of a nearby tree. It must have decided Kade had gotten too close and used... used.. uuuuszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And there he slept for hours until he was woken to someone shaking him.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Eric had noticed the Cottonee he was trying to help had now somehow made it into the branches of a nearby tree.

"Must be a blustery day today." Eric thought out loud.

Eric was the one responsible for waking a Trainer that the Cottonee knocked out with Sleep Powder.

Eric tried to climb the tree, but one of the thin branches broke and he fell into a nearby bush. Determined, but a bit bruised from the fall, he reassured the Cottonee, again.

"I'll help you find your friends. I know exactly how you feel. I was lost once, when I was little. I was so afraid, but I didn't give up hope, and neither should you, Cottonee." He told the Grass-and-Fairy-Type Pokemon.

A Fletchling flew onto a branch adjacent to the Cottonee, and Eric wanted to capture the avian Pokemon to save Cottonee from further harm.

Eric had exactly five Pokeballs, and checked his backpack to see if there were any more, but nope, the only item in there was his old Pokedex.

"Skorupi! I need your help!" Eric said, throwing Skorupi's Pokeball.

Skorupi muttered a cry, and confronted the Fletchling.

"Skorupi, distract the Fletchling by using Poison Sting on it!" Eric ordered
Skorupi nodded, and lunged her tail toward the Fletchling.

Fletchling took a decent amount of damage, but was still bent on harassing Cottonee, whom by now was in Eric's arms.

Cottonee uttered a cry, and Eric patted it gently to calm it down.
Fletchling proceeded to use Peck on Eric to get him away from his perch.

"Skorupi... Pin Missile. Quick..." Eric said, trying to ignore the pain of being pecked from behind.

Skorupi then nodded and fired three pin missiles at Fletchling.

Eric grabbed a Pokeball from his backpack, and threw it at Fletchling.
"One.... Two... Three... CLICK!" Eric said, mimicking the Pokeball. Fletchling (Male) was caught!

Eric jumped down with Cottonee still in his arms.

"Thank Arceus that's over." Eric said, picking up Fletchling's Pokeball.

Eric turned to the Trainer he woke up, and made a request.

"This Cottonee was separated from its family and friends. Will you help us?" Eric asked the other, barely awake Trainer.

Utopian

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023

Q7flxKX.png

Pokemon:
meowth.gif

Tanya Heartroot

"ME-OWTH!" Glimmer shouted as he performed his 'scratch' move on the wild Sentret.
Tanya found herself smiling as she couldn't help but notice how much fun her little Pokémon was having.

"Excellent job Glimmer, I see you enjoy this alot!" Tanya watched as the sentret quickly ran away from the battle.
Glimmer decided to let it be and scouted the area for other Pokémon to fight. He twitched his ears and quickly turned around.

"Meowth!" He started running towards a rustling bush and pounced right in it. Two yellow pokemon rolled out of the bush but quickly regained their balance.
"Ooh, are those Pikachu's?" Tanya grabbed her Pokedex which told her otherwise. Apparantley the two Pokémon were; Plusle and Minun.
"They look like tough opponents Glimmer, do you think you're up for this?" Glimmer just stood there and sharpened his claws.

"Well okay then let's do this! Glimmer use scratch!" He immediately jumped towards the duo trying to strike both with each paw. Plusle and Minun dodged the attack and were readying themselves for a next attack. "Again!" Tanya shouted. Glimmer leaped towards Plusle this time preparing a scratch attack.
The little Plusle saw it coming and jumped backwards over Minun, the Minun held both of his arms as wide as he could acting like a shield.
Glimmer and his trainer we're too focused on Minun that they didn't notice the Plusle that was dashing towards him.

"Glimmer dodge that!" Meowth's reaction was lightning fast and he managed to avoid the quick-attack just in time.

"Try a Growl this time and then a.. ehm.. what was that move called again.." Tanya quickly looked in her Pokedex and ordered Glimmer to use his Iron tail.
As the Meowth did what he was instructed to do, his trainer noticed the Minun didn't seem to be impressed and stood there as if nothing hit him.
"But isn't Iron tail supposed to be a strong move..? Wait I remember Professor Oak said something about type advantages and disadvantages. Of course steel type is not very effective against electric type's, how could I forget that!"

Meanwhile the Plusle and Minun were charging each other and slowly walked up to Tanya's Meowth.
"What are they planning now? They're not attacking.." Glimmer was caught off guard when the Plusle and Minun started rubbing their cheecks against him and did not know how to react.
"That's so adorable! I should take a pic--" Tanya stopped talking when she noticed Glimmer had problems just standing straight.
"G-glimmer?" Before she could take a step towards him the two Pokémon unleashed a Thunder Wave on Meowth.
"GLIMMER!" Tanya just stood there looking in shock as she did not know what to do, while she was standing there the Plusle and Minun unleashed a barrage of Quick Attack's.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Tanya dashed towards her wounded Pokémon as the Plusle and Minun quickly fleed
She quickly grabbed her bag and dug deep into it, she saw that there were no potions in her bag at all and panicked.
"Hang in there Glimmer, I'll help you! But how..." She rised up and looked around to see if there were any other trainers around.

"Please can someone help me!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Aspen Farwell
ENwAPZf.png

After being asleep for a few hours Olivia woke up by a cry for help. She noticed someone was in trouble not far away, and without thinking twice she blew water into Aspen's face. It did surprisingly little to Aspen. "Ah… Did I leave the sunroof open again..." "Ah well…" Aspen said as he lied onto his side indifferently, continuing his sleep. Olivia stood there in shock, seeing how Aspen wouldn't wake up from that. "!!! Squirtle!!" she said while jumping up and down Aspen's side.

It didn't take long before Aspen woke up from the 20 pound Olivia using him as a trampoline. "O-oi, Olivia, what's wrong?!" Aspen gasped out as he caught her by her head mid-air with one hand. Olivia answered with a troubled tone "Squirtle!" and pointed into the direction of a trainer battling a Plusle and Minun crying out for help. Aspen stood up and looked at the spot Olivia was poiting at. "Ah! Good eye, Olivia!" Aspen picked up Olivia and took her under his arm and started to run towards the trainer in need. "HEYYYY! DO YOU NEED HELP? I'LL LET OLIVIA GO UP AHEAD!" Aspen pushed Olivia's arms, legs, and head back into her shell and used her as a bowling ball to let her get to the other trainer as fast as possible.

"Squ-ui-ui-uirtleeeeeee" as the poor Olivia tumbled towards the battle she wondered with what kind of trainer she got paired up with…

Aspen ran after Olivia as fast as he could to join the fight, yelling out at Olivia "USE YOUR MOMENTUM TO HEADBUTT THAT MINUN RIGHT INTO ITS FACE!"
As soon as Olivia came close enough she jumped out of her shell and knocked out Minun with a single hit. But Aspen seemed to have used a bit too much force, making Olivia roll down the road even further, without slowing down. After a while only a faint "Squiiiiiiiiiii.." was heard from far..

Aspen ran past the pretty blonde trainer and said to her "I'm sorry! I'd help try to help more, but Olivia seemed to have moved on already. Excuse me while I go after her. See you later!"
And he dashed away towards Olivia without looking back "Olivia, where are you going?!" not noticing it was his fault she was still rolling...

Last edited:

Patoto

Ruru rururirarurin
Years
After a pleasant stroll through a part of route 1, Rose saw something at the other side of the tall grass.. her curiosity grew and she wanted to go over and look.. noticing there was a lot of tall grass though, she decided to be carefull. ''Cottonnee, wait here for a moment, ok? I think i see something laying over there and it might be usefull later!'' the Cottonnee nodded and waited, not keeping its eyes from rose though. ''ok, Flora, let's go.'' Rose smiled. she went over without issues and saw it was a berry. she picked it up and returned to the cottonnee as she wanted to give it to the Pokemon. By doing this, she angered a wild pokemon though, without knowing.. suddenly, she found a poochyena barking at her! confused, Rose looked at the poochyena. "i'm sorry, is something wrong, Poochyena?'' she asked the pokemon. it responded by attacking! "oops! i think this berry was his!" she answered.. she tried to give it back, but Poochyena was too upset. ''Ok i will need some help here.. Flora, come out and do sleep powder!" she threw up the pokeball and the bright white light came out of the ball, taking up the shape of her lovely Budew. Budew heard the command and responded immediatedly by doing sleeppowder. the poochyena however was too quick and changed his postition strategically so the wind would blow from his back. "ok Flora, do absorb! maybe it'll go if we weaken him a bit!'' Flora proceeded with the attack, but she was first tackled by the poochyena, losing HP. she regained it mostly by the absorb attack though.

Suddenly, the cottonnee, who saw what was happening, tackles the poochyena from the side, sending it into the bushes. the poochyena didn't return, obviously surprised by the attack. ''oh.. thank you cottonnee!'' Rose answered happily. she quickly checked over both of the pokemon to see if they were allright. ''well, nothing we can do now.. let's just forge on ahead i suppose.'' Rose said to both pokemon. and with that, they went further.

ImMrRoboto

Years
Kade was quite disoriented once awoken. He could hardly make out what was happening. He was just barely awake when the kid who woke him up turned to him and asked for his help.
"Uhh, yeah, sure." Kade said, finally becoming completely conscious. Part of Kade wanted to get even with the Pokemon, but luckily, he agreed to help.
"Any idea where they are?" Kade asked him. Since becoming conscious, Kade had noticed that the trainer had weird peck marks all over him. He also saw th Cottonee nestled in his arms.
"Hey, are you alright?" He asked, pointing to one of his bigger scratches. "I think I have some stuff for that, hold on" he said, rummaging through his bag.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
"I could be better. or worse. I'm kinda used to the pain now, but... If you insist, you can use whatever you have to heal my wounds. Thanks...." Eric replied to this guy, wincing slightly.

Eric looked down at the Cottonee and had a feeling that the windmill back in Pallet Town was the cause for it being separated from its family and friends.

"And to answer your first question. I'm pretty sure that this Cottonee got blown away by a windmill just south of here. I don't have a compass on me, but I'm pretty sure we need to head southwest of here. I sense a group of distraught Pokemon coming from that way, probably this little fella's flock." Eric added.

Eric, having been raised in the wilderness by a pride of Litleo and Pyroar, had to learn how to track Pokemon one way or another.

Eric pointed in the general direction of where he was confident the Cottonee's flock was.

"This way! Follow me!" Eric told Kade, before darting off southwest of where he was originally standing, with the Cottonee still in his arms.

Utopian

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023

Q7flxKX.png

Pokemon:
meowth.gif

Tanya Heartroot

"Olivia, where are you going?!" Was the last thing she heard the trainer that had helped her say. Tanya just stood there not fully processing the events that had occured yet.
One moment she saw a shell roll towards her with incredible speed, and the next moment it managed to knock out Minun in a single hit!

Tanya shook her head and shouted out "Thank you so much for you're help!" She still wanted to give the trainer something for his help, however she realised that she didn't have much to offer.
Her thoughts were interrupted by a jolt of electricty that striked down right in front of her.
"Eeek!" Tanya dashed backwards but lost her balance which caused her to fall, when she raised her head it was the Plusle from earlier that was meeting her gaze.

"Me..owth!" Glimmer slowly rose to his feet as he knew that the Plusle came back to avenge it's brother.
"Glimmer.. you're allright after all? Wait.. I can see the electricity on you're body. This must be a status effect.. Paralysis!" Tanya finally realised what was wrong with her partner and she knew that Paralysis was not fatal, meaning her Meowth could still fight!

"You're absolutely right Glimmer, we can still fight, we won't give up so easily! Start off with a Growl and then attack with Scratch!" the Meowth did what he was told and let out a menacing Growl, making the Plusle shudder in fear.
Glimmer saw his chance, ran up towards the Plusle and jumped. Plusle looked up and was readying a thunder wave, but it was to late.
"Pluuuss!" Plusle rolled backwards due the impact of Glimmer's Scratch attack.

"We did it Glimmer! Or more importantley you did!!" Tanya walked up to her Meowth and hugged him.
"You deserve a nice rest, wouldn't you agree?" She recalled her Meowth and put it's Pokeball away.

"Now where is that trainer from earlier, I should be thanking him properly"
Tanya decided to follow the track that the Squirtle left behind.

ImMrRoboto

Years
After Kade healed Eric's wounds, he claimed that he could sense a group of Pokemon to the southwest. As the two ran off together, Kade wondered about the ability. Throughout his life, he had heard of several people who claimed to be able to have similar abilities. The conditions were almost always the same. The person had often spent a good amount of time around Pokemon, such as getting lost in the wild as children. In fact, Cassa- er, one of Kade's friends claimed to be able to read the emotions of Pokemon. He made a mental note to ask Eric about it later. In the meantime, they had something else to worry about.
After running for a while, Kade heard a sharp sound to his right. He signaled Eric to stop and stared into the brush for a while. Seeing nothing, he threw a small stone. Almost as soon as he threw it, an angry Pidgey came out. He turned and yelled to Eric:
"Go on ahead! I'll catch up when I'm done!"

Back